PDA

View Full Version : This is precisely the sort of monsters Big Pharma is creating

midnight rambler
16th December 2012, 08:44 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/16/i-am-adam-lanzas-mother-mental-illness-conversation_n_2311009.html

midnight rambler
16th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Ya gotta admit, this is a pretty well designed and utterly brilliant plan - create a thousands of very unstable young men with bad chemicals in their heads (courtesy of Big Pharma) and then give 'em unfettered access to guns (since many will never get 'adjudicated of being mentally ill', they will always be on the cusp, not quite 'there'). What better way to covertly take-out the RKBA via a very distressed and outraged public? I can't think of a better way, since just about *everyone* sees medicating people for 'mental issues' as *normal*.

Glass
16th December 2012, 09:11 PM
So the point of that story was to give the impression that 3 days prior to the school shooting, the alledged school shooter went mental at his mother?

I know these are different people to the family in the tragedy but that is clearly the impression that piece is supposed to give. And the flippant comment about the "Slew" of drugs he's been put on without any consideration about the fact the drugs are not working. We must try more drugs.

Next step is lobotomy. They will bring that back. In fact I'm proposing that this will form part of the up coming gun buy back scheme. Your choice of Flu shot, walmart coupon or lobotomy. If you bring 3 guns, you might get all three.