PDA

View Full Version : Time to form a Constitutional government in exile

midnight rambler
17th December 2012, 02:22 PM
By those grasping the concept of 'consent' (as clearly spelled out in the DOI) using the 'net as our forum (right of assembly) and means of voting.

This IS *our* Lexington and Concord.

Glass
17th December 2012, 02:39 PM
yep. This is what the Govt is waiting for. People have asked what would trigger the Govt to openly start on the people. The answer is, when the people organise. I think the line is in the sand. They have been organising for years. They've been waiting for the people to organise.

midnight rambler
17th December 2012, 02:46 PM
yep. This is what the Govt is waiting for. People have asked what would trigger the Govt to openly start on the people. The answer is, when the people organise. I think the line is in the sand. They have been organising for years. They've been waiting for the people to organise.

If it's nationwide with millions of folks participating (as it should be), it would be scattered and diffused - kinda hard to get a handle on that. Popular sentiment is their biggest ally (as is the case with last Friday's event) or worst possible problem.

Glass
17th December 2012, 03:14 PM
Who's going to be the new POT-N-US? Will you be able to call them up and say Hi POT-N-US?

Sorry. I'd like to see it. I say get to it people of America. I think one was already established with Tim Turner as the Prez. Not sure where he is at now. I think I remember an indictment against him. Maybe not.

Either way when you start getting traction you will get a lot of attention. It's what they are looking for.

Twisted Titan
17th December 2012, 05:43 PM
I herd people are pissed that the liar and thief is waiting for the new congress as opposed to just "doing something" right now

The rule of law Has long been dead.......but now it is openly clamored for by the sheep

midnight rambler
17th December 2012, 05:50 PM
when you start getting traction you will get a lot of attention.

Good.

"Face to the wind to be free." --John Fogerty

General of Darkness
17th December 2012, 05:55 PM
When I played professional paintball I recognized a few things to win championships.

1 - We didn't have to have the best players on the planet, but we played as a team
2 - Cockiness/attitude
3 - Speed. You take as much ground as possible in the least amount of time
4 - You never win battles head to head battles, you always take over a flank
5 - When you work towards the benefit of the team versus being a hero, you win

That being said, everything in life is about selling, and winning. You sell ideas and you win battles. You sell ideas that are in the interest of the battle, and you win battles by not fighting head to head with a team that has the same goals as you.