PDA

View Full Version : Facebook outright bans questioning of official narrative of Newton incident

midnight rambler
18th December 2012, 12:47 PM
http://www.infowars.com/facebook-suspends-account-for-questioning-official-narrative-on-shooting/

midnight rambler
18th December 2012, 12:49 PM
The collectivists/statists have the initiative, that much is abundantly clear at this point. We need to take it back - WE have the moral high ground.

Twisted Titan
18th December 2012, 01:04 PM
guess they cant vote on it now can they?

gunDriller
18th December 2012, 02:24 PM
it's wierd to have valuable information delivered by somebody i have no respect for, Alex Jones.

but Infowars & Prison Planet do have some good articles.

Twisted Titan
18th December 2012, 02:34 PM
And every so often not all that leaves The Devil's Mouth is a lie.

He has been known to speak The Truth.

singular_me
18th December 2012, 03:45 PM
we will never find the whole truth in one and sole source....without unknown facts/disinfo/misinfo we just cannot move forward. absolute certainty causes evil. Though some come very close to the whole picture.

it's wierd to have valuable information delivered by somebody i have no respect for, Alex Jones.

but Infowars & Prison Planet do have some good articles.

drafter
18th December 2012, 04:26 PM
Get enough disinfo out there mixed in with less than reputable news sources and you have the perfect recipe to marginalize anyone that eventually questions the "official story". They did the same thing with Oklahoma and 9/11.

They don't care what's truth or fiction. It's all about setting up the spin.

Twisted Titan
18th December 2012, 09:18 PM
On Saturday,*Connecticut state police warned*that people posting “misinformation” on social media websites would be “investigated and prosecuted

Because only " official" sources have a lock on the truth of the matter.

Im glad they cleared that up for me