PDA

View Full Version : Any student who does not accept the new morality will be placed in mandatory counsel

Serpo
24th December 2012, 06:26 AM
Any student who does not accept the new morality will be placed in mandatory counseling.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/12/23/globalists-divide-and-conquer-dont-allow-yourself-to-be-used/

mamboni
24th December 2012, 06:58 AM
This country is so screwed. We are committing societal suicide at the behest of the globalists. And most of the sheeple would fight you tooth and nail if you criticized these pro-homosexual brainwashing sessions as "insensitive" and "rigid." We need a mass die off to cleanse the gene pool of all the brain-addled morons.

joboo
24th December 2012, 07:05 AM
I immediately thought of California. Last time I went skiing there I nearly choked to death on the pussification, political correctness, nose in your business, and I'm telling mommy types. Other than that...nice time skiing.

gunDriller
24th December 2012, 07:28 AM
I immediately thought of California. Last time I went skiing there I nearly choked to death on the pussification, political correctness, nose in your business, and I'm telling mommy types. Other than that...nice time skiing.

G-S.us ski trip ... standing in the lift line, talking about 9-11 ... could be classic.

maybe next year - i'll get a part time job as a Santa - telling kids the truth about 9-11.

wonder how long i'd last ?

mamboni
24th December 2012, 07:44 AM

These asshats are here in Pennsylvania too. I was at a party on Saturday and everyone (except a couple of old timers) was parroting the "let's ban all the evil guns" meme. I told them that they should ban violence, hatred, prejudice and most of all, stupid people, so thet we could all live in a perfect world. I got the deer-in-the-headlights stare. When TSHTF and they are banging on my door looking for refuge, I'm going to tell them to fuck off because they insulted and were insensitive to my guns, blaming them for all of societal ills, and they [my guns] refuse to protect them.

EE_
24th December 2012, 08:07 AM
The article is rediculas and it's hard to believe this kind of action could take place in schools.
If it is true, shouldn't parents be standing up for their children?
Isn't it still a parents right to protect their children from what they perceive as harm or danger?
What parents would let degenerates and perverts watch over their children?

mamboni
24th December 2012, 08:17 AM
The article is rediculas and it's hard to believe this kind of action could take place in schools.
If it is true, shouldn't parents be standing up for their children?
Isn't it still a parents right to protect their children from what they perceive as harm or danger?
What parents would let degenerates and perverts watch over their children?

Who told you that they are 'your kids?'

If a school counseler determines that your views are fringe and questionable and decides that you are an unfit parent and a potential danger to 'your' children, what the hell are you going to do about it?

Counselor: "Oh, Mr EE, I detect extreme hositility towards alternative lifestyles. So tell me, how long have you been a virulent homophobe? And do you expose your impressionable children to these <cough cough> intolerant opinions of yours?"

Ponce
24th December 2012, 08:22 AM
In three generations you can convert your people to whatever you want them to be.....here in the states it only took two.

The Zionist are good people, the Zionist are good people... repeat after me... the Zionist are good people....so...what do you think of the Zionist?...your answer..."The Zionist are good people"...NEXT.

First post of the day...good snowy morning to one and all.

EE_
24th December 2012, 08:56 AM
Who told you that they are 'your kids?'

It's already been established you own no rights to your children.
I'm glad at this time I don't have young children. If I did, I would be living in a state that allows home schooling.

If a school counseler determines that your views are fringe and questionable and decides that you are an unfit parent and a potential danger to 'your' children, what the hell are you going to do about it?

First, I'd organize as many like minded parents possible, to fight any individule that thinks they have the power to decide my views are fringe regarding perversion being promoted in schools.

Counselor: "Oh, Mr EE, I detect extreme hositility towards alternative lifestyles. So tell me, how long have you been a virulent homophobe? And do you expose your impressionable children to these <cough cough> intolerant opinions of yours?"

Well Mr. Counselor, I have no hostility towards alternative lifestyles as long as these people enrich themselves with diversity in their own home. My only hostility is toward you liberal, demented, degenerate, homosexual promoting school counselors that are trying to polute my childs mind with your brand of perversion.
Further more, if you Godless sick fucks are thinking about sending someone to my home to take my child...they'd better hope they don't have children. Because if they threaten me with violence to take mine, they may not be going home to see their children again.
I will defend my child with my life! Count on it!

mamboni
24th December 2012, 09:06 AM

Counselor: "Please calm down Mr. EE. I see that you are prone to violence and emotional instability. Certainly, you should not object to our instructing your 6 year old on the proper use of a condom and how to practice safe anal sex. After all, you wouldn't want him to contract a venereal disease or get hemorrhiods, now would you Mr. EE? ..................why are you holding a machete over my head?............................................"

EE_
24th December 2012, 09:32 AM
Counselor: "Please calm down Mr. EE. I see that you are prone to violence and emotional instability. Certainly, you should not object to our instructing your 6 year old on the proper use of a condom and how to practice safe anal sex. After all, you wouldn't want him to contract a venereal disease or get hemorrhiods, now would you Mr. EE? ..................why are you holding a machete over my head?............................................"

Don't tell me what to do Mr. Felcher!
You can stick whatever you want up your anus...stick a damn broomstick up there for all I care!...just don't tell my child it's okay to do that. My creator/God, did not create/design the anus for cocks to be stuck in it. And don't try calling it anul intercourse...intercource is defined as a penis in a vagina.
I'm removing my child from this school, today!
You can go suck on your boyfriends asshole counselor...

mamboni
24th December 2012, 09:35 AM
Don't tell me what to do Mr. Felcher!
You can stick whatever you want up your anus...stick a damn broomstick up their for all I care!...just don't tell my child it's okay to do that. My creator/God, did not create/design the anus for cocks to be stuck in it. And don't try calling it anul intercourse...intercource is defined as a penis in a vagina.
I'm removing my child from this school, today!
You can go suck on your boyfriends asshole counselor...

Counselor: "Before you go, would you like to donate a gerbil to the school? It so enhances the instruction for the children."

EE_
24th December 2012, 09:46 AM
Counselor: "Before you go, would you like to donate a gerbil to the school? It so enhances the instruction for the children."

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/silent3378/gerbil.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/Halloweenboi/Child%20Books/Gerbil-in-my-Ass.jpg

mamboni
24th December 2012, 09:48 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/silent3378/gerbil.jpg
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc237/halloweenboi/child%20books/gerbil-in-my-ass.jpg

{0} {0} {0} {0} {0} {0} {0}

Horn
24th December 2012, 10:03 AM
Yous guys need to utilize the sardonic dark sarcasm ::) emoticons,

to avoid these uncomfortable moments.

mamboni
28th December 2012, 06:32 AM
Yous guys need to utilize the sardonic dark sarcasm ::) emoticons,

to avoid these uncomfortable moments.

Jeez louise, are they really necessary? Has the human brain degenerated so far as to be incapable of separating the facetious from the serious?

PatColo
28th December 2012, 07:45 AM
In short, what appears to be a gay agenda is actually being used by government schools to drive a wedge between straight and gay, and it is actually working to the detriment of both groups

http://zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/JIDF-TROLL-SOILS-KOSHER-DIAPER.gif (http://zioncrimefactory.com/2012/12/22/troll-of-zion-squashed-deconstructing-manipulative-jewish-language/jidf-troll-soils-kosher-diaper/)

^ found @
Troll of Zion Squashed: Deconstructing Manipulative Jewish Language (http://zioncrimefactory.com/2012/12/22/troll-of-zion-squashed-deconstructing-manipulative-jewish-language/)

Horn
28th December 2012, 09:06 AM
Jeez louise, are they really necessary? Has the human brain degenerated so far as to be incapable of separating the facetious from the serious?

You're a doctor,

you must know of the nervous systems electrical interaction on the cellular level, and dependence upon heart signal algorithms.:|~

mamboni
28th December 2012, 09:18 AM
You're a doctor,

you must know of the nervous systems electrical interaction on the cellular level, and dependence upon heart signal algorithms.:|~

Yep, I know exactly what you mean, really I do.;D

Horn
28th December 2012, 09:31 AM
Yep, I know exactly what you mean, really I do.;D

I'm a pot, and calling you a guru's Shaman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmF8mP968YQ

mamboni
28th December 2012, 10:05 AM
I'm a pot, and calling you a guru's Shaman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmF8mP968YQ

Darn! Can't watch JooTube at work.

Horn
28th December 2012, 01:05 PM
How you must have think and wondered
How I must feel
Out on the meadows
While you're on the field
I'm alone for you
And I cry

He's sweatin', look at him
Optical promise