PDA

View Full Version : Today's mass shooting, 2 firefighters killed in Ambush in NY

midnight rambler
24th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Two firefighters killed, two firefighters and a cop injured. Committed by a convicted felon who did 17 years in prison, said to have 'an arsenal' of guns' where he laid in wait. Watch for more nonsense static about 'the gunshow loophole' as if that's going to improve anything.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/24/us/new-york-firefighters-shooting/

Shami-Amourae
24th December 2012, 12:32 PM
Seems like a lot of the pro-gun comments are getting deleted.
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4216&d=1356382882

midnight rambler
24th December 2012, 12:34 PM

You were expecting something else from CNN?

osoab
24th December 2012, 12:36 PM
So all felons should be banned now too?

Norweger
24th December 2012, 12:37 PM
And the shooter died.. what a coincidence now that the anti-gun nuts are gaining momentum.

EE_
24th December 2012, 12:37 PM
I wonder what kind of medication he was taking?

midnight rambler
24th December 2012, 12:42 PM

It wasn't any meds that made him do this, it was the guns he had that made him do this. Get rid of the guns, get rid of that problem - it is really that simple.

Twisted Titan
24th December 2012, 02:54 PM
Another 2 families will be celebrating the effectiveness of Gun Free Zones tommarrow

chad
24th December 2012, 06:46 PM
i don't mean to belabor the dead, but 2 people isn't really a "mass shooting."

vacuum
24th December 2012, 07:04 PM
Maybe sandy hook was starting to backfire on them?

gunDriller
24th December 2012, 07:13 PM

Hopium.

Norweger
24th December 2012, 07:37 PM
http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4216&d=1356382882

The disqus-system is easily manipulated. If a given number of users press the report button on a comment it will be removed automatically. Yes, the marxists love disqus.

Hmm. I must log in to vote down a comment, but not for voting it up... a bit different than what we have in the norwegian shitpapers where we only can press "like".. but it's still disqus.

midnight rambler
24th December 2012, 08:36 PM
i don't mean to belabor the dead, but 2 people isn't really a "mass shooting."

2 dead, 2 seriously wounded and now in ICU. What do you consider to be the threshold for a 'mass' shooting?? ???

chad
25th December 2012, 09:59 AM
2 dead, 2 seriously wounded and now in ICU. What do you consider to be the threshold for a 'mass' shooting?? ???

oh, i didn't know there were 4 of them, i i thought it was only the 2.

goldleaf
25th December 2012, 02:03 PM
This goof supposedly killed his 90 + year old grandmother with a hammer! It's the person, it's the person, it's the person,dammit!!!

midnight rambler
25th December 2012, 06:44 PM
NY shooter who killed 2 firefighters and seriously wounded 2 others used a Bushmaster AR-15. How convenient.

He was a convicted felon, yet was able to get his paws on one of those 'killing machines'. Obviously we need to undertake a very radical program to rid ourselves of every last one of those MILLIONS of semi-autos in the hands of anyone outside the police or govt./military. /sarc

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/12/25/webster-police-gunman-left-chilling-note-before-luring-firefighters-into-trap/

Of course the ONLY truly effective way to stop this sort of nonsense is for all the good guys* to be armed as heavily as possible - I know if there were an active shooter in my immediate AO I would do my BEST to make him stop.

*the problem here is that we certainly don't need the statists/collectivists determining who the 'good guys' are and who is not

Twisted Titan
26th December 2012, 07:45 AM
What a minute

So gun laws didnt stop a felon from getiing his hands on the means to kill people?

Why didnt the gun laws stop him cold?