PDA

View Full Version : Interplanetary Global Warming

joboo
29th December 2012, 08:36 PM
"Global Warming firmly debunked? How about Solar System wide, Interplanetary Warming?

We are now at a point when the only time that the solar activity was higher than it is right now was 11,000 years ago.

This is a presentation by David Wilcock that presents facts showing that our Earth is not the only planet in the solar system that is heating up. Solar activity is the driving force that is causing planetary warming."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FqOkMaaYaAs#!

vacuum
29th December 2012, 08:53 PM
Man made. The interplanetary heating is directly correlated to the rise in temperature of earth, which has been directly correlated to our carbon footprint. This only affirms the magnitude of the problem we face.

Shami-Amourae
29th December 2012, 08:57 PM
...Err it's David crybaby Wilcock.

Though this info might be correct. It's hard to listen to Wilcock. He's almost always wrong.

vacuum
29th December 2012, 09:03 PM
He's almost always wrong.

The science-related stuff I've read from him has always been good. You're referring to social and/or alien stuff right?

joboo
29th December 2012, 09:14 PM
I've never heard of this guy. He did make some good points in this vid. It's an excerpt of a four part series linked in the description on YT (haven't watched any of it yet).

joboo
29th December 2012, 09:50 PM
Here's part 1 of the series. Can't say I agree with the guy overall (he is a bit nuts), but there are some pretty interesting take away points to be found.

I liked the concept of cycles of energy waves emanating from the center of the galaxy that flow out, and affect life (DNA) on earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA

"In this heavily-anticipated sequel to 2012 Enigma, (#1 Most Viewed on Google, 12/1/08), David Wilcock presents a compelling case that the prophecies of a Golden Age are not myth or superstition. Our DNA has been evolving 100 times more rapidly in the last 5000 years due to a natural galactic process which is also creating climate change throughout our entire solar system."