PDA

View Full Version : Another goal of the gungrabbers they're not talking about, just yet anyway

midnight rambler
1st January 2013, 01:29 PM
While searching some videos regarding Sandy Hook I ran across one local nooz interview of a Connecticut State Trooper Captain. He just happened to mention that they need to know "where these guns are" and "who is in the household with these guns" He went on to say that in the future they would like to not only do a background check/psy evaluation on whomever is buying a gun/in possession of a gun but also every household member as well.

Naturally by extension everyone whoever happens to visit a home with guns in it needs scrutiny as well. Hell, why don't we just ban guns, that would be so much easier.

Libertytree
1st January 2013, 01:44 PM
Then the database wouldn't be complete. I was listening to a radio program and the fella being interviewed said that what they want is background checks like those if you were trying to get top secret clearance, checking with friends, neighbors, co-workers, school mates etc.

midnight rambler
1st January 2013, 01:47 PM
Then the database wouldn't be complete. I was listening to a radio program and the fella being interviewed said that what they want is background checks like those if you were trying to get top secret clearance, checking with friends, neighbors, co-workers, school mates etc.

Right, and we KNOW that friends, neighbors, co-workers, school mates etc. would never lie about us to a g-man. Those are the most absolutely credible sources anywhere.

Libertytree
1st January 2013, 01:49 PM
Right, and we KNOW that friends, neighbors, co-workers, school mates etc. would never lie about us to a g-man. Those are the most absolutely credible sources anywhere.

In my case a least, a lie would be a good thing, lol.

Twisted Titan
1st January 2013, 11:59 PM
Now that this has aired out a tad bit more.... im really starting to believe now they are just talking bullsh!t

They now have the abilty to say what they have been thinkiung in secret without fear of backlash because the average fool will still eat it up like candy yams

If they push half as hard as they are claim ....... it will be full out war in America with no true centralized enemy to vanquish

.5 % of The Gun Population is 400,000 that are Truly Hardcore, Freedom loving, DONT EFF WITH ME BAD@$$E$.

They would try it on a good day

old steel
2nd January 2013, 12:19 AM
Actually a majority of gun owners are Christian Zionist supporters who would hold the hand of DHS while they kicked in the doors of real American patriots.

As a firearms owner it makes me nothing but depressed.

I need another drink...