PDA

View Full Version : WZO Plans Worldwide “Hate Stops Here” Rallies

General of Darkness
9th January 2013, 10:01 PM
The hypocrisy of the jew has no bounds.

WZO Plans Worldwide “Hate Stops Here” Rallies

The World Zionist Organization is planning simultaneous rallies to mark International Holocaust Memorial Day. "In light of last year’s steady rise in Antisemitic acts around the globe, the time has come to stand up and declare that enough is enough," stated Yaakov Hagoel, head of the WZO's Department for Activities in Israel and Countering Antisemitism.

"Never again will we keep silent in the face of racist and genocidal hatred," added Eitan Ori Behar, director of the WZO's Center for Diaspora Communications & Countering Antisemitism.

The “Hate Stops Here” rallies will be held in a variety of cities around the world and simulcast live on the WZO's website www.iZionist.org (http://www.iZionist.org). Natan Sharansky, the head of the Jewish Agency will speak at the Jerusalem rally. In the evening, the WZO will host a special conference on countering Antisemitism featuring the video-art dance performance commemorating teenage Holocaust victim Anne Frank, famous for her diary, published after her murder.

The events will take place Sunday, January 27th.

International Day for Commemorating the Holocaust was instituted in 2005 by the United Nations. Israel will also mark it as the National Day for Countering Antisemitism. January 27th is the date on which Auschwitz-Birkenau was liberated.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/259427#.UO5Y2Xd7neo

midnight rambler
9th January 2013, 10:03 PM
Haters of hate hate hate.

mamboni
10th January 2013, 08:59 AM
He cries out in pain as he strikes at thee.

I suppose they'll have a few of their members desecrate a few Jewish cemetaries in preparation for this 'big' event. I'll bet Jooboo is all tumescent about it.

chad
10th January 2013, 09:06 AM
have we been having a rash of holocausts fueled by hate lately that i'm not aware of?

vacuum
10th January 2013, 09:17 AM
I can only guess that this is a result of them starting to lose the PR war in recent years.

gunDriller
10th January 2013, 01:33 PM
this is like one of Saddam Hussein's sons having a "Be Nice to Chickens Day" ... the day after feeding an Iraqi political dissident into a tree shredder - one of the nasty acts which Western media accused Saddam's sons of.

osoab
10th January 2013, 05:14 PM
this is like one of Saddam Hussein's sons having a "Be Nice to Chickens Day" ... the day after feeding an Iraqi political dissident into a tree shredder - one of the nasty acts which Western media accused Saddam's sons of.

must have just watched fargo