PDA

View Full Version : Patriot group to build 'fortress' in Idaho

midnight rambler
12th January 2013, 04:42 PM
Interesting. I wish them the best, although I don't think concentration is a very good idea for obvious reasons.

http://iiicitadel.com/index.html

midnight rambler
12th January 2013, 04:46 PM
From their FAQ:

What Threats Do You Expect to Defend Against?
The Citadel is primarily designed to defend against a grid-down, economic collapse scenario. When most people ask this question they are thinking in terms of defending against violent action but there are other aspects to defending ourselves. Self-sufficiency in terms of food, water and energy are also a form of defense against a collapse scenario so these are a major part of our plan.
The Citadel is not designed to withstand any direct .Mil or .Gov attack. Nor is the Citadel, in any manner, attempting to provoke any government entity.

Ares
12th January 2013, 05:06 PM
Who is John Galt??

palani
12th January 2013, 05:08 PM
From their FAQ:

If you build it THEY will come.

midnight rambler
12th January 2013, 05:10 PM
If you build it THEY will come.

Right, we can have any of these people collectively thumbing their noses at us. You'd think they'd have learned after we taught them a lesson at Mt. Carmel.

ShortJohnSilver
12th January 2013, 07:13 PM
Be interesting to see if their chances of survival increased, if they automatically granted any current senators and immediately family of the state, free access should they need to use it during their time in the senate.

Steal
13th January 2013, 08:20 AM
for choosing of location and breaking of ground sometime in 2013........and doom forever 6 to 9 months away......timing on this endeavor may be a bitch!

Ponce
13th January 2013, 08:41 AM
Obama will be invited to preside over the opening........no need to bring the secret service for protection, there will be plenty of guns there for that.

First post of the day.......good freezin morning to one and all.

V

gunDriller
13th January 2013, 09:37 AM
from their website -

"If living in an affordable, safe, well-prepared, patriotic community where your children will be educated in school rather than indoctrinated, consider the Citadel."

i'm curious what is on the Curriculum at their 'school'.

if their teachers teach the Holohoax, the Citadel ain't worth sh.t. go to all that trouble so your children can continue to be abused, confused, and indoctrinated with PC-Jew-garbage ?!

Twisted Titan
13th January 2013, 11:13 AM
Remember The Axiom

Concentration of Resourses is The Greatest ally to The State.

Diffusion of Resources is the Greatest adversary to The State.

Neuro
14th January 2013, 05:27 AM
I don't think it is a bad idea, though 3000-5000 families? That is way too big! 30-50 would be better post apocalypse, IMO! At the scale they want to build this, it is going to entail a lot of politics with polarization of issues, factions forming, cleansings etc...