PDA

View Full Version : Zero Dark Thirty = Total zionist propoganda

General of Darkness
12th January 2013, 10:11 PM
Just need to start a thread on it. I'll work the points out over the next several days. I will say this it plays both sides, first 40 minutes Amerikwan waterboarding, the next is muzzies did 9/11. Completely plays both sides.

midnight rambler
12th January 2013, 10:14 PM
What were you expecting?

General of Darkness
12th January 2013, 10:19 PM
What were you expecting?

I wasn't, but what I did notice is that 9/11 is Amerikwas holohoax, but within the propaganda you see the truth that lays between the lies.

Hypertiger
13th January 2013, 04:36 AM
You see the lies behind the lies.

osoab
13th January 2013, 04:57 AM
Did they forget to take a photo of osama in this tale too?

joboo
13th January 2013, 05:27 AM
This was followed up legally, and there is an investigation ongoing.

They have to now label the movie as "not an accurate depiction of reality", or something to that effect.

Hatha Sunahara
13th January 2013, 09:06 AM
If this movie claims that Osama Bin Laden was killed by a Seal Team, I refuse to watch it. The whole story came across like a fairy tale when they say it happened, so back then I dismissed it as something that belongs up there with the tooth fairy and santa claus. Not news. Pure fiction.

Hatha

General of Darkness
13th January 2013, 09:58 AM
If this movie claims that Osama Bin Laden was killed by a Seal Team, I refuse to watch it. The whole story came across like a fairy tale when they say it happened, so back then I dismissed it as something that belongs up there with the tooth fairy and santa claus. Not news. Pure fiction.

Hatha

Oh it gets better the LIE is pushed via the jew run Oscars. It's all about brainwashing and maintaining the lie, i.e. The Holohoax.

http://zayzay.com/testsite/http://www.zayzay.com/testsite/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/nominationn_oscar_2013.jpg

Hypertiger
13th January 2013, 10:08 AM
The ignorance of Truth is what is being maintained.

Of course if people wonder what is going on and begin searching for answers...The top already has that covered by having lies behind the lies waiting for the seekers of answers to find.

That is all anyone stumbles into...

The constant promotion of the lies the previous seekers have found, embraced, and are promoting as Truth to the new recruits.

The top knows where this all leads...The bottom just follows along and speculates until they arrive at where they are being lead.