PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to hear another God damn word about gun control...

EE_
13th January 2013, 12:13 PM
The debate should be about banning Hollywood, the same people that have programmed society to be violent with their demented, perverted movies and video games. I could get on board with this ban.

This whole diversion has been staged.
While the masses are preoccupied with this bullshit, the elite are rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic (shuffling the players), Israel is murdering many more Palestinians and banks are making deals to rob you of more.

The elite have also stimulated the economy with billions of dollars in spending on guns and related shit that wouldn't have been spent. They just bought more time.

Fuck them and their gun control bullshit! I don't think anything will get done.

On top of it all, many of these people are going in debt to buy this shit. That has to make somebody happy.

http://melgibstein.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/jew-cartoon.gif

Twisted Titan
13th January 2013, 02:18 PM
But unlike any other debt venture cars fancy clothes jewlery houses lavish parties

Going into debt has a significant diffrence.

The bill collector is going to treat you waaaaaaaaaaay differently and everybody else for that matter

Ponce
13th January 2013, 02:34 PM
Gun control...gun control.......gun control........gun control.......GUN CONTROLLLLLLLLLLLL

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

v

chad
13th January 2013, 02:49 PM
i was in both a scheels sporting goods and a gander mountain store today. insane does not even begin to describe it. people were stuff just to be buying stuff. i snuck around and found 7 boxes of cci mini mag "choot 'em" .22LR from sawmp people for $21.98 each (375 rounds).

to me ammo at this point is what you should be buying not weapons. the ammo is almost non-existent. when .22LR is gone, you know there is a problem.

gunDriller
13th January 2013, 04:18 PM
The debate should be about banning Hollywood, the same people that have programmed society to be violent with their demented, perverted movies and video games. I could get on board with this ban.

This whole diversion has been staged.
While the masses are preoccupied with this bullshit, the elite are rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic (shuffling the players), Israel is murdering many more Palestinians and banks are making deals to rob you of more.

The elite have also stimulated the economy with billions of dollars in spending on guns and related shit that wouldn't have been spent. They just bought more time.

Fuck them and their gun control bullshit! I don't think anything will get done.

On top of it all, many of these people are going in debt to buy this shit. That has to make somebody happy.

with an attitude like that, you will never be invited to join the Crown Heights Neighborhood Association. :)

http://www.crownheights.ch/blog/images/MY-SHLIACH.jpg

osoab
13th January 2013, 05:07 PM
You'll enjoy this one EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxDvwObwZk&feature=youtu.be

EE_
13th January 2013, 05:27 PM
You'll enjoy this one EE

Yes, quite entertaining! Keith handled Bray pretty well!

Ares
13th January 2013, 05:30 PM
I went to a gun show yesterday. The mood, and atmosphere was scary, yet sobering. Everyone, and I mean everyone I spoke to was getting their hands on weapons for the soul purpose of arming themselves in case of government overreach.

My observation was that people are preparing. The people there definitely have their line in the sand and that if it was crossed would result in actions being taken.

That was the mood I got from both patrons and venders.

Myself I just picked up a couple more mags for the AR, and some hollow points for the 9mm. I've already got the bulk majority of what I want or need.

osoab
13th January 2013, 05:37 PM
I went to a gun show yesterday. The mood, and atmosphere was scary, yet sobering. Everyone, and I mean everyone I spoke to was getting their hands on weapons for the soul purpose of arming themselves in case of government overreach.

My observation was that people are preparing. The people there definitely have their line in the sand and that if it was crossed would result in actions being taken.

That was the mood I got from both patrons and venders.

Myself I just picked up a couple more mags for the AR, and some hollow points for the 9mm. I've already got the bulk majority of what I want or need.

What did you pay for the mags? I will be heading to one next weekend more than likely. I want to see the madhouse.

EE_
13th January 2013, 05:45 PM
I talked to a friend at an Ohio gun show today. A few things he saw there, Wolf 7.62x39 ammo $1,000 for 1000 rounds, Bushmaster AR's-$1,900, Chinese AK 100 round drum magazines-$395, Ruger Mini 14-$1,400

General of Darkness
13th January 2013, 05:46 PM
Yes, quite entertaining! Keith handled Bray pretty well!

Bray Cary seems to be a jew, hook nose, large fucking ears, and Cary is a jew name. Hey, just pointing out the shit that Jooboo hates. :)

General of Darkness
13th January 2013, 05:48 PM
I talked to a friend at an Ohio gun show today. A few things he saw there, Wolf 7.62x39 ammo $1,000 for 1000 rounds, Bushmaster AR's-$1,900, Chinese AK 100 round drum magazines-$395, Ruger Mini 14-$1,400

You know what's interesting is that a few years ago we all said that PM's, AMMO and FIREARMS will be the new equity in the future. Looks like the future is here. Now I'm pissed I don't have more ammo.

Ares
13th January 2013, 05:51 PM
What did you pay for the mags? I will be heading to one next weekend more than likely. I want to see the madhouse.

I saw INSANE prices for AR mags. 55-65 a piece was normal, same goes for AK mags. I found some used Tapco mags that were 30 bucks a piece so I picked em up. 3 boxes of 50 hollow points for the 9mm were 16 bucks a piece.

33 rd mags for a 9mm glock were going for 165 a piece. Standard mags were going for 50 bucks a piece. They were the "cheap" Korean ones too. The line almost wrapped around the building twice. My brother and I arrived almost an hour early and got a good spot in line.

Black Rifles (AR / AK) are double if not triple in price. Ammo for said rifles are also double if not triple in price.

V10Silver
13th January 2013, 05:56 PM
http://www.themakogroup.com/product_p/earm30%20w.htm

18.70 each

EE_
13th January 2013, 06:01 PM
A couple things to add to guys like keith's arguement.

A lot of these Jew, hook nose, large fucking ears, Cary types, keep trying to make a point "should rocket launchers and nuclear weapons be legal because the government has them?"
A. No ass hole, no one can buy them now and no one is advocating making them legal for citizens to own either...AK's and AR's are legal and so are the magazines fuck face!

The other thing that needs harping on, is that 5 or 10 rounds may not be enough for multiple criminals wanting to do people harm. Maybe guys like 'Bray' (whatever the fuck a bray is) wouldn't mind being ass raped by multiple darkies...but that ain't my idea of a good time.

EE_
13th January 2013, 06:09 PM
You know what's interesting is that a few years ago we all said that PM's, AMMO and FIREARMS will be the new equity in the future. Looks like the future is here. Now I'm pissed I don't have more ammo.

I'm still pissed I hesitated and didn't jump the second I saw the ammo deal Chad posted Friday.

Here's a deal...not http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=325866467
Seems any bullets are a the new dollar bills these days

General of Darkness
13th January 2013, 06:13 PM
I'm still pissed I hesitated and didn't jump the second I saw the ammo deal Chad posted Friday.

Here's a deal...not http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=325866467
Seems any bullets are a the new dollar bills these days

EE once they've played this out, and realize that they can't do it, ammo prices will stabilize.

On a side note where should I begin in learning to reload?

EE_
13th January 2013, 06:15 PM
EE once they've played this out, and realize that they can't do it, ammo prices will stabilize.

On a side note where should I begin in learning to reload?

Where/when reloading equipment and bullets are in stock again?

madfranks
13th January 2013, 07:37 PM
Gun control...gun control.......gun control........gun control.......GUN CONTROLLLLLLLLLLLL

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

v

? ? ?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm_g3stUUln-VdgUYvc4PG9OW5cTivVtVK6JpY7iP8YHq5ApRd

Tumbleweed
13th January 2013, 07:55 PM
I haven't reloaded any ammo in a lot of years but I still have the stuff to do it with and I haven't forgot how. I found some 150 grain bullets with explosive tips that are reported to group the bullets in half an inch at 200 to 250 yards and are devastating at that range to deer and antelope. I think that will be good enough for my intentions. I ordered a couple thousand of them in the calibers I needed and they were 20 cents a piece. I'll need to start looking for powder and primers next.

I reloaded some 30 06 ammo years ago with 165 grain hollow points and they were absolutely awesome in the effect they had on whatever I was shooting at and I expect these bullets I've ordered will be similar.

If the reports on the availability of ammo are right reloading is the way to go if you can find the components because of the prices I'm hearing for the manufactured stuff.

old steel
13th January 2013, 09:29 PM
Heard through the grapevine today that Bass Pro shops and Cabelas had standing room only crowds with cash in hand looking to buy and nothing on the shelves to sell them.

This all on a day when the NFL playoffs were in full swing.

We are in uncharted territory.

joboo
13th January 2013, 09:58 PM

Unbelievable.

To me that is like buying silver at 49 a little while back.

All the (mostly liberal) jello heads are still freaking over the whole school thing.

Once the jello congeals back into a more solid form this will blow over, and they will go back to yapping about ipods, and americal idol.

Crazy....