PDA

View Full Version : where can you sell gun parts online without being raped on fees?

chad
15th January 2013, 07:58 AM
i have a bunch of stuff i need to dump and i can't sell it on ebay because they are 32, 36, 50 round mags, etc. anyplace besides gun broker? never sold gun parts online before. mostly they are all tec 9 parts that i got for almost nothing about 10 years ago when a place was going out of business.

sirgonzo420
15th January 2013, 08:03 AM
i have a bunch of stuff i need to dump and i can't sell it on ebay because they are 32, 36, 50 round mags, etc. anyplace besides gun broker? never sold gun parts online before. mostly they are all tec 9 parts that i got for almost nothing about 10 years ago when a place was going out of business.

What kind of mags?

You might be able to sell 'em right here.

EDIT: just saw "tec 9 parts"

EE_
15th January 2013, 08:03 AM

http://www.armslist.com/

osoab
15th January 2013, 08:06 AM
http://www.armslist.com/

Just what I was going to post.

chad
15th January 2013, 08:10 AM
thanks guys, doing it now.

Heimdhal
15th January 2013, 08:24 AM
Armslist is one, the other way to go is nearly every state has its own "gun trader". E.G. For Florida, its www.floridaguntrader.com. For Texas its www.texasguntrader.com

you get the idea. Look it up for your state and see if you have one, too.

Libertytree
15th January 2013, 08:55 AM
If you're close to a gun show you could sell, trade them to one of the dealers.

chad
15th January 2013, 09:00 AM
If you're close to a gun show you could sell, trade them to one of the dealers.

tried that last weekend lt, but the clown show offered me $10 each for them. one guy went as high at $15. they were $35 new over 10 years ago.

osoab
15th January 2013, 09:07 AM
You could always do craigslist too. Plenty of items for sale on the ones for my area.

Twisted Titan
15th January 2013, 11:51 AM
Word is Obama has something big to say on Gun Control Tommarrow

not for nothing

I would pretty much keep em.

Better they be in your hands ......... then the hands of some one who may not understand the grave implications of what is coming.

might be able to assit a fellow Patriot in need of something.

Just saying

mick silver
15th January 2013, 12:10 PM
yep ......

chad
15th January 2013, 12:21 PM
i would keep it if it was in any was useful, but it's all retarded tec 9 jam-o-matic crap. nobody could do anything useful with a tec 9, because it will jam by round 2.

EE_
15th January 2013, 12:24 PM
i would keep it if it was uin any was useful, but it's all retarded tec 9 jam-o-matic crap. nobody could do anything useful with a tec 9, because it will jam by round 2.

sell sell sell! Get while the gettin's good.
Buy silver and ammo you need