PDA

View Full Version : What could change to confuse migratory birds so profoundly?

old steel
24th January 2013, 01:48 PM
Canadian geese returning home in the middle of winter, not that it's like winter out with above freezing temps and springtime clouds floating by in the sky.

Flock after flock in the skies nearly blocking out the sun all headed north.

They seemed to be confused and not happy at all by the sounds they were making.

At a loss for words...

chad
24th January 2013, 01:52 PM
ours never leave, and it's minus 15 today. they like it.

joboo
24th January 2013, 02:06 PM
So is this like a suicide mission? What are they going to eat?

Dogman
24th January 2013, 02:11 PM
Probably the weather clues they use are getting as screwed up as the weather has been, world wide?

I do not care if it is man made or natural cycles, the weather IS changing. And that could probably effect
the critters in this case these geese in the o/p.

old steel
24th January 2013, 02:17 PM
ours never leave, and it's minus 15 today. they like it.

We have some here that stick it out through the winter as well but the vast majority that do leave don't come back for another 2 months.

Cebu_4_2
24th January 2013, 02:55 PM
HAARP has a huge impact on magnetism which is what birds use as their GPS systems. After a while if you watch satellite images for weather you can pretty much see how they are fucking with the jet streams and fronts coming across. They do not have full control but are trying, sometimes they fuck up and I laugh because I can see the goal with it. Seems they are trying to fuck up the ability to grow crops by both drought and excessive wetness...

woodman
24th January 2013, 03:07 PM
I believe the magnetic pole has been shifting toward the north. Maybe they are confused.

Cebu_4_2
24th January 2013, 07:10 PM
IF it is moving it hasn't gone very far let alone far enough to fuk with birds.

woodman
25th January 2013, 01:11 AM
IF it is moving it hasn't gone very far let alone far enough to fuk with birds.

I don't know much about HARP. I do know that it can be used to deform the ionospere. Perhaps some derangement of the ionoshpere is causing a derangement of the birds natural migratory response?

woodman
25th January 2013, 01:12 AM
One thing I have noticed is an alarming decrease in bird numbers. No more big flocks in my area.

Celtic Rogue
25th January 2013, 03:48 AM
The magnetic pole has been moving more toward Russia I believe is what I read somewhere. I have noticed that winters here have been shorter and my annual plants sometime never die as they always have before? HAARP also may be a part of the birds migration problems. HAARP seems to cause the normal magnetic flux lines to distort. The birds use these lines to navigate. Its all very strange.

SilverTop
25th January 2013, 01:30 PM
I believe the magnetic pole has been shifting toward the north. Maybe they are confused.

Good possibility woodman. or... Because the solar system is crossing the galactic plane. It hasn't done that in 23,000 years, so no one knows what will happen.(at least no one alive recorded it)