PDA

View Full Version : Land Patents 102 - How To Reclaim Your Alloidial Title

skidmark
25th January 2013, 04:11 AM
Here is some expanded information for land patents to supplement land patent info that Ponce was kind enough to share with members.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU6sOEcrngM

Nomoss
25th January 2013, 05:51 AM
Tag... thanks for the link.

Ponce
25th January 2013, 12:56 PM
OK, you do not need a certified copy for all chain of owners, all that you need if NAME, BOOK #, PAGE#.....there is no patent on a mine claim because the state keeps that, you only hold a patent to what is on the land.....my chain of owners was done by the registry clerk himse.f for $18.50 per hour, believe me, it was worth while......the old books are in a big vault that ony he can go into.....total price $135.00.

Now then here is the problem to which I cannot find an answer to:.......Land Patent was started in the 1820's....the Constitution of Oregon was in the 1850's that says that everyone will pay land tax......may land patent was from the 1880's,
do I still have to pay property or land tax? or is the law for land patent from the 1820's still applies to my 1880's land patent.

More info from the same site........ http://www.defendruralamerica.com/DRA/Home.html

V

palani
25th January 2013, 02:10 PM
the old books are in a big vault that ony he can go into.....total price $135.00.

Washington must be messed up. Look for a statute that says only the 'registry' clerk can check the public records. In Iowa it is quite easy to pull the books and trace records. Clerks can yank your cord if you let them.

steel_ag
25th January 2013, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IpSfOe7wOQ

Ponce
25th January 2013, 05:12 PM
Palani? I didn't say that only he can check the public record but rather that only he can go into the vault to get the record, but if you really don't know what to tell him to get for you then he will then simply tell you to go to hell......he done that before.....before he started to check the who is who for me I paved the road with a one hundred dollar bill of good will.

V

palani
25th January 2013, 05:44 PM
if you really don't know what to tell him to get for you then he will then simply tell you to go to hell
True you do need to know what to ask for. However upon being told to go to hell by a mere clerk I would summons the sheriff and inform him that you have a county employee who doesn't want to do what he is being paid to do. File charges.

Ponce
25th January 2013, 05:47 PM
Well, I just lost my tittle of God Jr to Palani.......long live Palani.....morituri te salutamos.

palani
25th January 2013, 05:50 PM
Well, I just lost my tittle of God Jr to Palani.......long live Palani.....morituri te salutamos.

I have been screwed over by my share of clerks.

Once I paid $4,000 to get a guy out on bail, the clerk pretended to stamp the time on the papers and when I delivered them to the sheriff I was told he could not be released because he had not accepted booking. I believe they would have had to release him at the end of the day but because there was no time stamp they did not need to do so immediately.

If I could screw a clerk I would jump at the opportunity.