PDA

View Full Version : From me, thinking about the future............. V

Ponce
29th January 2013, 07:01 PM
In many nations 1/3 of the population will die and in others 1/4.......after reading and reading what is going on worldwide I have come up with that conclusion. By now the world can see what the US is doing and at the end we will be the loosers of this incoming WW war.

We are now settin up cams in Africa (in the open) and in Sumerica (under cover) and the more fronts that we open up the more material and troops that we will need........specially when a revolt starts here in US, and that's why I say that the US will bring in mercenaries to fight the population in our land.......what's more, we need mercenaries even in our foreign wars (of liberation)........that's why Herr Hitler lost WWII, to many fronts at the same time............had he gone slower and incoporated the troops from the countries that he had conquered he then would had won.

At the end nukes will be use and once the first one is lounched then it will be easier for the rest of them to start flying....
the only way that we can keep the world at a stand still will be with the treat of nukes .........but........you can push someone only so many times before they push back at you............the state of Israel will not be the first one to use nukes because they don't have the backing of the US and because there might be retaliation from Russia and China.

France will be going the way of the Muslims and California the way of the Latinos..........those two are united as one where the whites have done nothing to get ready.

I have reas and seen (as you have) the preparations for an internal war that is going on at this time...................get ready with what you thin that you might need and remember that the government now has super x ray eyes that can see thrue walls.........so hide away that which you don't want them to find.

V

Glass
29th January 2013, 07:38 PM
No surprise really. The US Govt has been in a state of war with the people for a long long time. I think people in the US will face 2 fronts or that is the intention. Pointed out by others here. When the whites are disarmed they will face these Mercs but more important, they will face the down trodden hate and vengence filled african americans. The minorities will turn on the christians and the "Peace Keepers" will have their back. Just like they do in all the other countries they have rolled this pogram out in.

Barbaro
29th January 2013, 09:27 PM
Ponce,

As we know the Latinos (Mexicans and those of Mexican descent) are gaining power by numbers.

I read somewhere that their birth rate is 4 : 1 over Anglos.

They already have and will have a lot of political power - both the illegal lobby and newly citizens, and those of Mexican ethnicity which support the illegals. (Many support the illegas that I've walked with, but I have not seen polls).

I will not be alive when the transition happens, but I see the USA as a devolved third worldy nation in the future.

I see white as a minority, and low paying service sector jobs. A small middle class, lots of poor lazies and poor working, and a few rich people.

Third world economically and in how society works and the demographics.

Most of this destruction has been self-inflicted.

Ponce
29th January 2013, 09:43 PM
By 2035 Anglos will be a minority in CA, soon we will also have an influx of Asian, specially from China, and the Asians now see that we have open borders so that they also will be bringing in theirs.....legally or illegally.

V

zap
29th January 2013, 09:54 PM
Caucasians are already a minority in California,the birthrate sounds right too Barbaro , all I can do is to start talking/ brainwashing my people and family in- to breeding with their own kind, and setting them up with plenty of gold and silver, preps, and property to buy their way out of any situation.