PDA

View Full Version : i have been pondering whether or not to post this all day

chad
4th February 2013, 02:18 PM
i spent the weekend in green bay, let the kids go to ihop for lunch yesterday before we left town.

i ordered this:

http://www.ihop.com/menus/main-menu/sandwiches/spinach-roasted-red-pepper-and-cheese-melt

completely awesome. yes, i know it is probably horrible health wise, but if you have an ihop near you, you need to go get one before you die.

that is all.

Dogman
4th February 2013, 02:20 PM
Some sin's can be forgiven!

:)

palani
4th February 2013, 02:21 PM
Is it algae that makes the bay green?

chad
4th February 2013, 02:23 PM
Is it algae that makes the bay green?

yep.

Glass
4th February 2013, 02:36 PM
hey, you can have it with fruit. That means it's ok yeah?

chad
4th February 2013, 02:37 PM
i did the hash browns. as long as i was going bad, i decided to go all the way.

Dogman
4th February 2013, 02:38 PM
i did the hash browns. as long as i was going bad, i decided to go all the way. Shame is only felt by the guilty!

Publico
4th February 2013, 02:51 PM
Don't worry it's handcrafted with fresh spinach so you're good to go Popeye.

Horn
4th February 2013, 03:01 PM
The pepper jack cheese just fucks it all up when there are peppers already there.

chad
4th February 2013, 03:03 PM
The pepper jack cheese just fucks it all up when there are peppers already there.

that's doubleage man, it's all good. it was handcrafted too, i could taste the care put in to it.

Horn
4th February 2013, 03:09 PM
that's doubleage man, it's all good. it was handcrafted too, i could taste the care put in to it.

And if people really like it, they'll get the accountants & food assembly engineers to reduce it down to half of its former glory.

You may not want to advertise it... :)

Serpo
4th February 2013, 03:10 PM
Warning....................

This thread can make you HUNGRY

chad
4th February 2013, 03:12 PM
it's so good that i suggest everyone within driving range of an ihop stop whatever you're doing now and GO.

Horn
4th February 2013, 03:14 PM
it's so good that i suggest everyone within driving range of an ihop stop whatever you're doing now and GO.

I'm searching for a "chad" with IHOP, came up with this...

Another Leader Leaves IHOP and Gives Testimony that IHOP is a Cult (http://truthspeaker.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/another-leader-leaves-ihop-and-gives-testimony-that-ihop-is-a-cult/)

http://truthspeaker.wordpress.com/2011/03/24/another-leader-leaves-ihop-and-gives-testimony-that-ihop-is-a-cult/

Ponce
4th February 2013, 03:35 PM
"i Hop?"........1981 last time I was in one of them.........after disco dancing all night till 3 am hahaahahhahaha.

chad
4th February 2013, 03:37 PM
"i Hop?"........1981 last time I was in one of them.........after disco dancing all night till 3 am hahaahahhahaha.

you need to go find one and order that amigo.

joboo
4th February 2013, 03:44 PM
Looks delicious. Even the most hardcore health enthusiasts fully advocate cheat meals.

It's the .999% that makes it fine.

Horn
4th February 2013, 04:08 PM
I figure we oughtta get a picture of it here on thread, so we can return every now & then for orafication. :)

.http://www.ihop.com/menus/main-menu/sandwiches/-/media/ihop/MenuItems/Sandwiches/Griddle%20Melts/SpinachPepperGriddleMelt.png?mh=367

Mmmm carbofonica'licious

StreetsOfGold
4th February 2013, 04:32 PM
I don't care what "religion" you are everyone LOVES to eat good food!

Libertytree
4th February 2013, 04:54 PM
I got to say Chad...this is the most evil post you've ever made! How cruel can ya be man? For the love of God, do you know how hungry this made me? Damn!

chad
5th February 2013, 08:21 AM
I got to say Chad...this is the most evil post you've ever made! How cruel can ya be man? For the love of God, do you know how hungry this made me? Damn!

today is national pancake day. you can get free pancakes AND order this lt!

mamboni
5th February 2013, 08:33 AM
I always get the same meal at IHOP: Steak and eggs with three harvest grain paincakes. I'm not dead yet.