PDA

View Full Version : Missouri Dems introduce bill to give Gun Owner 90 days turn in Weapons

Twisted Titan
14th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Missouri Democrats introduced an*anti-gun bill*which would turn law-abiding firearm owners into criminals. They will have 90 days to turn in their guns if the legislation is passed.

Here’s part of the*Democratic proposal*in Missouri:4.

4 any person who, prior to the effective date of this law, was legally in possession of an assault weapon or large capacity magazine*shall have ninety days*from such effective date to do any of the following without being subject to prosecution:(1)*

1) Remove the assault weapon or large capacity magazine from the state of Missouri;(2)

2) Render the assault weapon permanently inoperable; or(3)*

3) surrender the assault weapon or large capacity magazine to the appropriate law enforcement agency*for destruction, subject to specific agency regulations.5.

5) unlawful manufacture, import, possession, purchase, sale, or transfer of an assault weapon or a large capacity magazine is a class C felony

Read more:*http://nation.foxnews.com/gun-control/2013/02/14/missouri-democrats-introduce-legislation-confiscate-firearms-gives-gun-owners-90-days-turn-weapons#ixzz2Ku4Bp54V

Twisted Titan
14th February 2013, 11:37 AM
I expect this from The Yanks but i am truly aghast this is coming out the deep south

Shami-Amourae
14th February 2013, 12:08 PM
From the comments:

joe the liberal
24 minutes ago

The headline is , of course, misleading. The bill does not take away guns. It does restrict the type of assault weapon a person may possess, that is true.But it is very precise in limiting this to weapons with the capacity of 10 or more rounds along with other stipulations. And it does not "make criminals"of anyone. Just the opposite. It would give folks 3 months to dispose of these illegal weapons. Let's try to be honest, okay?

midnight rambler
14th February 2013, 12:20 PM
And it does not "make criminals"of anyone. Just the opposite. It would give folks 3 months to dispose of these illegal weapons. Let's try to be honest, okay?

I don't know if it's possible to be more disingenuous. Fucking statists. Their day will come and it won't be anything like they're fantasizing.

Twisted Titan
14th February 2013, 12:31 PM
They will be talking appeasement right up till the moment they are lined up against the wall and shot

JohnQPublic
14th February 2013, 12:49 PM
I expect this from The Yanks but i am truly aghast this is coming out the deep south

Do you consider Missouri to be the deep south? St. Louis sure is not. It is the Missourians that are training their cops that Ron Paul supporters are rogue elements.

Carl
14th February 2013, 02:06 PM
Missouri is Mid West and it was on both sides of the War of Northern Usurpation.

osoab
14th February 2013, 02:47 PM
The sponsors of the bill are all from St. Louis.
1 white dude, 2 whites hags, and 1 young black chick.

chad
14th February 2013, 03:26 PM
testing the waters and establishing bulk heads. it will fail, but the next one will be "reasonable."

mick silver
15th February 2013, 08:10 AM
not going to happen . people are sick of this shit they keep pushing out . then you need to look at how many hunter are there and most like to be left the f alone

midnight rambler
15th February 2013, 08:29 AM
then you need to look at how many hunter are there

A statistic that recently came out indicated that 'hunters' only comprise about 17% of gun owners.

So gun ownership is primarily about hunting?? I don't think so.

mick silver
15th February 2013, 12:37 PM
just were did i say that . huh . like i said there hunter also

Rubberchicken
15th February 2013, 01:09 PM
Some of those hunters are sneaky and good shots from what I hear

midnight rambler
15th February 2013, 01:11 PM
[QUOTEgun ownership is primarily about hunting[/QUOTE]

That's the perception the M$M wants to portray, and that all *good guy* hunters want universal background checks.

Rubberchicken
16th February 2013, 07:19 AM
i don't know if it's possible to be more disingenuous. Fucking statists. Their day will come and it won't be anything like they're fantasizing.

qft

osoab
16th February 2013, 12:53 PM
So is this just a commie ploy? The proposed legislation will go nowhere for the time being.

What's their next move?

Either way, I don't see Mizzourians just lying over.

16 Open Carriers vs Several Police Officers at a Steak and Shake (http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?67074-16-Open-Carriers-vs-Several-Police-Officers-at-a-Steak-and-Shake&highlight=missouri)

Spectrism
16th February 2013, 01:07 PM
Sounds like Missouri dems needed to get get fitted with new suits: tar & feathers.

midnight rambler
16th February 2013, 01:23 PM
Sounds like Missouri dems needed to get get fitted with new suits: tar & feathers.

Oh, but we've *progressed* well beyond doing such things, we're civilized now. That's why no one should be allowed to own military style semi-autos. It's all about making the world safe for democracy, i.e. we're gonna bomb and drone the living shit out of you until all you people accept (our brand of) demonocracy. And certainly anyone against democracy shouldn't have access to military/militia type arms.