PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else feel a bit jittery/overactive/edgy atm?

vacuum
14th February 2013, 04:40 PM
Not sure if it's just me, but I feel extra stimulated/active/hyper right now, almost like some full moons feel but the moon is in between cycles right now. A grocery store clerk said last night told me it was a weird night. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling this too? Or did I just have too much caffeine today or something?

Shami-Amourae
14th February 2013, 04:41 PM
I feel normal.

midnight rambler
14th February 2013, 04:46 PM
I feel normal.

WTF is 'normal' for you??

vacuum
14th February 2013, 04:50 PM
I'm not necessarily talking about from a news/political/world events perspective, but from a physiological/mental perspective.

Rubberchicken
14th February 2013, 05:57 PM
Try some of this- http://kavaboy.com/

Horn
14th February 2013, 06:18 PM
Or did I just have too much caffeine today or something?

I've been drinking twice as much coffee these past two weeks, but I still feel the same.

In need of more.

Ponce
14th February 2013, 06:22 PM
I know that the balloon is about to explote and I feel sorry for those living in the cities, specially those in a place that produces no real food.....like, Las Vegas, Miami, LA and so on...........I am soooooooooo lucky that here we can produce about 75% of what we eat and I also have free water by gravity......someone up there likes me :)

And once again: Get the hell out of the cities....and more if you can do the same job elsewhere.

V

old steel
14th February 2013, 06:32 PM
I seem to be feeling the same so i guess i'm still crazy as a shit house rat.

vacuum
15th February 2013, 03:33 PM
This thread was posted about 2 hrs 40 minutes before the fireballs fell, assuming it happened at 9:20 am local time in russia....

Horn
16th February 2013, 07:44 AM
This thread was posted about 2 hrs 40 minutes before the fireballs fell, assuming it happened at 9:20 am local time in russia....

If it were at all possible, I would let them know who is responsible.