PDA

View Full Version : Gun ban would protect more than 2,200 firearms

midnight rambler
16th February 2013, 01:31 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/gun-ban-protect-more-2-200-firearms-132222943.html

vacuum
16th February 2013, 03:11 PM
The fact that so many guns are being "protected" means that this legislation will have zero effect on real-world weapons violence. Therefore, the legislation is totally pointless. Unless of course the so-called protected firearms is nothing but a fluid, temporary, list which will get smaller and smaller over time.

midnight rambler
16th February 2013, 03:19 PM
I think they're trying to establish that guns are dangerous (duh), and some are *too* dangerous for us lowly proles to have in our possession 'cause we're just too incompetent and irresponsible, along with being just plain stupid.

LuckyStrike
16th February 2013, 04:39 PM
These people didn't just come about 20,50 or 200 years ago. They have been here from the get go and their intentions haven't changed, to corrupt (mentally, physically and spiritually), enslave and kill God's creation in his own image Adam and his descendants. So their time frame is lifetimes even centuries. Just look at peoples mindsets from 1950-2010, 60 years later and the general morality (and color) of the country is so different it's hard to believe one came from the other. In another 50 years people will absolutely DEMAND guns be melted down. So if they must, they will bide their time and that is the point, they are a threat that will not ever go away.

Hitch
16th February 2013, 04:52 PM
In another 50 years people will absolutely DEMAND guns be melted down. So if they must, they will bide their time and that is the point, they are a threat that will not ever go away.

I like your optimism. I give it 10 years, and I feel I'm being optimistic.

They want us disarmed and they will not go away. Color has nothing to do with it, if anything, it's a diversion. Divide and conquer.

They are after the guns. The only thing left that can save us from tyranny, is guns. Buy guns and ammo. They are the new PM's.

willie pete
17th February 2013, 01:32 PM
These people didn't just come about 20,50 or 200 years ago. They have been here from the get go and their intentions haven't changed, to corrupt (mentally, physically and spiritually), enslave and kill God's creation in his own image Adam and his descendants. So their time frame is lifetimes even centuries. Just look at peoples mindsets from 1950-2010, 60 years later and the general morality (and color) of the country is so different it's hard to believe one came from the other. In another 50 years people will absolutely DEMAND guns be melted down. So if they must, they will bide their time and that is the point, they are a threat that will not ever go away.

well in the grand scheme of things, you have to look who/what is behind "these people", I'll give you a hint, it has a cleft foot