View Full Version : Buy A Shotgon, Buy A Shotgun

osoab
20th February 2013, 05:45 AM
Uncle Joe up to his tricks again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HHZ7zXLvOkY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HHZ7zXLvOkY

madfranks
20th February 2013, 06:01 AM
Stepping outside your home, brandishing a shotgun and firing away is against the law in most residential neighborhoods across the country. So is uncle Joe advocating breaking the law? Not to say anything of the folly of simply blasting away when you hear a scary noise.

osoab
20th February 2013, 06:18 AM
Isn't that what the badged goons do, shoot first and cover their asses later?

Norweger
20th February 2013, 06:32 AM
Yes, buy a shotgun, but only after you buy an AR-15.

midnight rambler
20th February 2013, 07:11 AM
Yes, buy a shotgun, but only after you buy any semi-auto EBR other than an AR-15.

Fixed it.

7th trump
20th February 2013, 07:44 AM
Fixed it.
Ohhhhh....let me guess.....you want everyone to buy a communist made rifle?

You are so unamerican its pathetic........what a red comrad you've become.

midnight rambler
20th February 2013, 07:56 AM
Ohhhhh....let me guess.....you want everyone to buy a communist made rifle?

You are so unamerican its pathetic........what a red comrad you've become.

It appears you're the biggest fucking totally asshole-inclined moron on this forum, bar none. You have NO idea what my favorite rifles and shotguns are, but I'll give you a clue - I love the M1 Garand, it is precisely what Patton called it (it just isn't a suitable platform for optics while the M1A/M-14 is).

The reason I'm down on the AR is because it shits where it eats and that definitely affects reliability - even a CETME is superior to an AR. Dickhead.

7th trump
20th February 2013, 10:05 AM
It appears you're the biggest fucking totally asshole-inclined moron on this forum, bar none. You have NO idea what my favorite rifles and shotguns are, but I'll give you a clue - I love the M1 Garand, it is precisely what Patton called it (it just isn't a suitable platform for optics while the M1A/M-14 is).

The reason I'm down on the AR is because it shits where it eats and that definitely affects reliability - even a CETME is superior to an AR. Dickhead.
Hahahahaha..............!

Twisted Titan
20th February 2013, 10:05 AM
I wonder if this will hold up in a court of law as evidence?

And who the hell is reading the questions?

The amount of sugar dripping off that fruitcake is going to short circut my smart phone.

midnight rambler
20th February 2013, 10:12 AM
Hahahahaha..............!

I'm not the only one who thinks your posts are a complete waste of bandwidth. Welcome to my ignore list.

7th trump
20th February 2013, 10:30 AM
I'm not the only one who thinks your posts are a complete waste of bandwidth. Welcome to my ignore list.
Apparently you use shitty AR's.

joboo
20th February 2013, 11:35 AM
Mossberg 590a1 special purpose 8+1 with ghost ring sights. Loves me a shotty.

7.62x39 and 7.62x51 semi auto keep it from getting lonely.

steyr_m
20th February 2013, 08:38 PM

DI, is the worst thing about the AR. The best thing going for it is there are tonnes of mods and accessories made for it.

I don't know about all the short-piston mods, but know the HK416 is an awesome piece of kit.

I personally would prefer an AR-180 over the AR-15 because it:

1. Shoots the 5.56 ammo [and there's lots of it out there] and uses the same mags, and
2. Combines the best of both worlds of the AK and AR in their design.

Too bad it never caught on.

7th trump
20th February 2013, 09:01 PM
This 7.62x39 AR upper http://blackthorneproducts.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_17&products_id=313 is pretty damn reliable when matched with Rguns.net AR 7.62x39 lower.