PDA

View Full Version : Wow! I think I am rich!

JohnQPublic
21st February 2013, 11:16 AM
I got this email \uu\:

Federal Reserve Bank of New York,
33 Liberty St New York,
10038, USA

Attention,Dear:

I am Mrs. Rebecca Jones 52 years old, I am working with printing and minting unit of Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Sometime ago two silver metal boxes was intercepted by the US customs at the JFK airport and brought to the Federal Reserve Bank here, The boxes contained $100 bills to the amount of $25 Million and all were stamped.

I was mandated to examine the boxes and upon my examination; I found out that the first and second $100 bills were stamped; it was actually brought in from Middle East, apparently to deceive the US customs. I used a diluted chemical to clean up two notes

and found the $100 bills perfect. My purpose of contacting you is how to get cleaning chemical from chemical Company so that I will deliver the boxes to your contact Address immediately and your will clean up the rest that is why I found your information underneath of one the boxes as the beneficiary. Further details would be given upon your response to this message

Thanks.

Mrs. Rebecca Jones.

Son-of-Liberty
21st February 2013, 11:18 AM
Really...

Neuro
21st February 2013, 11:32 AM
I think you should respond with a regular mail, why would she otherwise include the mailing address? This is big! Maybe you can ask the federal reserve to just print up new bills or send you a check and incinerate this lot, it would save you a lot of trouble, dealing with hazardous chemicals, but they should not "forget" to send you the silver boxes, they should be quite heavy and valuable on their own...

joboo
21st February 2013, 11:33 AM
Seems legit...

http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/02/seems_legit-33588.jpg

Norweger
21st February 2013, 11:47 AM
Amazing. I never seem to win anything, but it seems i have hit the jackpot as well. What are the odds of 2 gsusers having this luck at the same time?

I'll be buying a yacht and some silver.

NOTIFICATION OF ELECTRONIC AWARD

Felicitation: You have been selected as the Grand recipient of the Global E-Services Reward Program.
This entitles you to receive 2.5, million. Particulars of your award information is stated below:

Reference Number: LND-002XX5
E-Service Ticket NO: FFXX08897-12
Amount: 2,500,000.00 USD (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)

You are to establish contact with the Enquiry Officer (Sig.Marc Dario) via the e-mail address below with the
information's necessary such as your - Name:, Address:, Phone/Fax:, Cell Phone:,Email:, Alternative Email:,
Occupation:, and E-ticket number:Enquiry officer's contact details: Sig.Marc Dario, Tel:+39 3896 9180 62,
E-Mail: [marc.dario@yahoo.cn]

NOTE: You are expected to contact the Enquiry Officer for details of claims.

Yours faithfully,

Elisa Massimo

mick silver
26th February 2013, 08:23 AM
did you get your paper

Cebu_4_2
26th February 2013, 09:33 AM
Note the pertinence of including your occupation.