PDA

View Full Version : Heads up to everyone on the forum

old steel
22nd February 2013, 01:32 PM
Looks like we are in the pipe 5x5.

Even if you only listen to the opening remarks by Jim McCanney, interesting information to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UpB4uLjfv8

EE_
22nd February 2013, 02:34 PM
It crackes me up how worried, how serious, how important it is for so many to survive a major disaster.

If a major disaster destroys the Jewish power over us and the world...if it destroyes the grip technology has on us, and it sends us back in time...then I am so for it!

Imagine a world where the only entertainment is to get together with friends to have fun?
Imagine going out into open spaces without drones in the sky, or some law enforcement prick hiding around every corner waiting to bust you, evey time you step out of line...or surveillance cameras watching your every move.

Santa
22nd February 2013, 03:52 PM
Some of my absolute greatest experiences in life have occurred when I was on extended camping trips with friends.

Dogman
22nd February 2013, 04:08 PM
Our parents parents and back farther have gotten along just fine in the past without what we now call essential. Hell I can remember some here that still used outhouses not many decades ago out in the county and the houses still did not have running water. (1960's)

One adapts to the times, if one does not adapt then you can join the Darwin hall of fame.

old steel
22nd February 2013, 04:42 PM
It crackes me up how worried, how serious, how important it is for so many to survive a major disaster.

If a major disaster destroys the Jewish power over us and the world...if it destroyes the grip technology has on us, and it sends us back in time...then I am so for it!

Imagine a world where the only entertainment is to get together with friends to have fun?
Imagine going out into open spaces without drones in the sky, or some law enforcement prick hiding around every corner waiting to bust you, evey time you step out of line...or surveillance cameras watching your every move.

Indeed, which is why us good guys need to ride it out to enjoy the after time and help the 99% who have no idea what is coming. Then to help rid the world of those monsters who make it through and wish to hire the survivors to rebuild the entire slave network again.

Ponce
22nd February 2013, 04:50 PM
Very true doggy, and that's why I say that the situation will be worse than what it should be.....because of the people.

V

Dogman
22nd February 2013, 04:53 PM
Very true doggy, and that's why I say that the situation will be worse than what it should be.....because of the people.

V

Quoted for truth!

When the people turn into Zombies!

Horn
22nd February 2013, 05:21 PM

Either you must be drinking, or because I know I have, but your post makes no sense to me.

mick silver
26th February 2013, 08:08 AM

does this mean i can play my banjo for all of you ...

Ponce
26th February 2013, 08:16 AM

Wait, wait, wait.........OK, go ahead, I have my ear plugs on :)

Cebu_4_2
26th February 2013, 09:51 AM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5dfv6Jxcr1qghk6ko1_1280.jpg

drafter
26th February 2013, 07:48 PM
What's with all the Banjo hate? Oo--x

http://gold-silver.us/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4489&d=1361936497

Tumbleweed
27th February 2013, 06:41 AM

Hell yes Mick. I'll get my guitar and accompany you. That's what I've got on the pack horse in my avatar. Two guitars to entertain people camped along a river.

messianicdruid
27th February 2013, 08:05 PM
Looks like we are in the pipe 5x5. Even if you only listen to the opening remarks by Jim McCanney, interesting information to say the least.

It seems like www.jmccsci.com is disavowing 'his' part in this...

Santa
27th February 2013, 08:21 PM
It seems like www.jmccsci.com is disavowing 'his' part in this...

Thanks. Important information.

Son-of-Liberty
27th February 2013, 10:12 PM
I like James McCanney. Used to listen to him all the time. Think I am going to download a few episodes for tomorrow.

old steel
27th February 2013, 11:02 PM
Interesting. Looks like they have it in for James McCanney.