PDA

View Full Version : Audi's new piloted parking

iOWNme
5th March 2013, 03:47 PM
This is nothing more than acclamation to robots running your life, and having 100% control over you. MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT.
Things like convenience, time saving and 'coolness' will be used to enslave the average person who cannot fathom that evil people run this planet and have no intentions of letting you run your own life.

Orwell would be so proud.

Its always some college graduate with NO knowledge of history or geo-political events, that is first in line to help create EVIL in society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgN8MOrss40

midnight rambler
5th March 2013, 05:16 PM
I have to wonder how it handles unexpected obstacles. If I encountered a driverless robot car I would do my BEST to fuck it up. lol

And gee, think of the payday for personal injury lawyers.

EE_
5th March 2013, 05:23 PM
Just think what a terrorist could do with a remote controlled car loaded with explosives.
This is the most asinine concept ever

midnight rambler
5th March 2013, 05:28 PM
Just think what a terrorist could do with a remote controlled car loaded with explosives.
This is the most asinine concept ever

I doubt your common run of the mill terra-ist could hack the OS on that car while certainly Uncle Satan already owns autonomous flying killer robots - so surely you jest.

EE_
5th March 2013, 05:31 PM
I doubt your common run of the mill terra-ist could hack the OS on that car while certainly Uncle Satan already owns autonomous flying killer robots - so surely you jest.

It would probably take someone from a cave in Afghanistan to hack the OS.

Son-of-Liberty
5th March 2013, 11:00 PM
Would you even have to hack it though? Couldn't a terrorist just put a bomb in the trunk a sack of potatoes in the drivers seat and tell it to go wherever they want? To save costs they could lease the car with fake ID.

Horn
5th March 2013, 11:32 PM
Think of the money saved on parking fees...

Mouse
5th March 2013, 11:40 PM
Would you even have to hack it though? Couldn't a terrorist just put a bomb in the trunk a sack of potatoes in the drivers seat and tell it to go wherever they want? To save costs they could lease the car with fake ID.

No that wouldn't work because the sack of potatoes doesn't have the drivers biometric credentials. You would have to surgically remove the chip from the driver, or render said driver incapacitated so that the rfid chip could handshake with the car and log in....hahaha

Santa
6th March 2013, 05:10 AM
Think of the money saved on parking fees...

The money would be auto deducted from your bitcoin account.