PDA

View Full Version : "You're on your own"

madfranks
7th March 2013, 07:45 AM
Great video, I encourage everyone here to watch it. Undercover reporters asking the police what to do after they call 911 but before the police get there to help. Lock yourself in the bedroom, scream, get some bleach, or plain old "you're on your own". Remember when uncle Joe Biden told all Americans to buy a shotgun, and if you hear a scary noise, stand outside and blast away? There's a great part in the middle where the police tell him that he'll be arrested for menacing if he follows the vice president's advice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQ1WBb81BE

EE_
7th March 2013, 08:00 AM
Anyone with at least one functioning brain cell should know we are responsible for our own lives.
If you have more then one functioning cells, you would know police have no legal duty to protect you.
If you can actually think, you would arm yourself!

Ponce
7th March 2013, 09:32 AM
Get ready for what could happen, before it happens............. living alone I do have all kinds of alarms so that I am not alone, as soon as anytone steps in my property they know that I know about them and that they are in danger...in other words, I stop them "before" they break fown my door.........a dead person cannot protect himself.

V

iOWNme
7th March 2013, 11:27 AM
People who make a living off of stolen money are the scum of the earth. I dont care what they are doing for the money.