PDA

View Full Version : Taking a short vacation.............. V

Ponce
16th March 2013, 10:32 AM
I can feel preassure on me from many of you.......soooooo.......I am taking a short vacation.......I won't ever be coming here to read what you will be saying about me, don't be nasty now.......you hear?

V

Down1
16th March 2013, 10:38 AM
OK.
Enjoy your break.
See you whenever.

V

Horn
16th March 2013, 10:44 AM
Cook me some huevos V...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z98Mw4NQLIg

gunDriller
16th March 2013, 11:37 AM
what kind of pressure ?

Cebu_4_2
16th March 2013, 11:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

Neuro
16th March 2013, 11:57 AM
what kind of pressure ?
Don't worry about it, at least he won't go away for ever this time. See ya later P...V!

Dogman
16th March 2013, 12:25 PM
He is probably going to do the "Cuban" version of the Australian "Gone Walkabout" vacation!

http://www.vancouversun.com/8018758.bin

woodman
16th March 2013, 04:45 PM
See ya round Ponce. Enjoy your vacation.

Libertytree
16th March 2013, 05:28 PM
I've kinda been on a vacation too, should I have notified everyone first? I apologize for my selfishness :)

Horn
16th March 2013, 05:52 PM
I've kinda been on a vacation too, should I have notified everyone first? I apologize for my selfishness :)

Maybe you guys can clarify for me,

but once you get past 65 you gotta do that so people don't call the coroner's office too early? :)

EE_
16th March 2013, 06:31 PM
Maybe you guys can clarify for me,

but once you get past 65 you gotta do that so people don't call the coroner's office too early? :)

Once you get past 65, you shouldn't worry about doom and preps.
You shouldn't have to worry about putting money away for a rainy day.
The averege life expectancy of US men is 75.6

Two old guys are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart when they collide.The first old guy says to the second guy, "Sorry about that I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." The second old guy says, "That's OK, It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate." The first old guy says, "Well, maybe I can help you find her. What does she look like?" The second old guy says: "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big bust, and is wearing short shorts. What does your wife looks like?" To which the first old guy says, "Doesn 't matter, let's look for yours."

You might be old if

Everything hurts , and what doesn't hurt, doesn't work anyway.

The gleam in your eyes is from the sun hitting your bifocals.

You feel like you really hung one on the night before, and you were in bed asleep by eight.

You get winded playing chess.

Your children begin to look middle-aged.

You join a health club and don't go.

You begin to outlive enthusiasm.

Your mind makes contracts your body can't meet.

You know all the answers, but nobody asks the questions.

You look forward to a dull evening.

Your favorite part of the newspaper is "25 years ago today!"

You sit in a rocking chair and can't get it going.

Your knees buckle and your belt won't.

You're 17 around the neck and 42 around the waist.

You stop looking forward to your next birthday.

Dialing long distance wears you out.

Your back goes out more than you do.

A fortune teller offers to read your face.

You turn out the lights for economic reasons rather than romantic ones.

You remember this week that last week was your wedding anniversary.

You are startled the first time you are addressed as "Old Timer".

You answer automatically when someone addresses you "Old Timer."

You burn your midnight oil after 9:00 p.m.

You sink your teeth into a steak and they stay there.

Your pacemaker makes the garage door go up when you see a pretty girl walk by.

You get your exercise acting as a pallbearer for your friend who exercised.

You have too much room in the house and not enough in the medicine cabinet.

The best part of your day is over when your alarm goes off.

The thought of getting out of bed never occurs to you.

The old couple was sitting in the living room and the man asked his wife to "Make him a peanut butter sandwich with grape jelly and to make sure she used grape jelly and not the peach".
She replied she would and asked did he want one slices or two. He replied two slices and make sure you use the grape jelly not the peach." He continued, as forgetful as you are would you write it down so you won't forget!"
She said: "I don't need to write it down because I will remember grape jelly and not peach.
After a while she came out with two eggs scrambled, a bowl of grits, two pieces of toast and a cup of coffee.
He looked at his meal and said:"I knew it. I knew it. I asked you to write it down because I knew you would forget the biscuits!"

Dating at 65
An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend. The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring. The old man said, "No, I'd like to see something more special." At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only $40,000" the jeweler said. The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take it." The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated: "By check. I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon."

Monday morning, the agitated jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account." "I know," said the old man,

"But let me tell you about my weekend!

madfranks
16th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Enjoy your vacation Ponce, don't stay away for too long though!

General of Darkness
17th March 2013, 07:45 AM
WTF happened?

EE_
17th March 2013, 07:57 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AN0MLXGk7IQ/UA8it9UBymI/AAAAAAAAAJA/VT7514B_Wns/s1600/pib.jpg

Dogman
17th March 2013, 08:08 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-AN0MLXGk7IQ/UA8it9UBymI/AAAAAAAAAJA/VT7514B_Wns/s1600/pib.jpg

Think not this time EE.

My thoughts are maybe that he has problems with his eyes, his last thread sorta pointed in that direction.

Time will tell, but this not the "normal" ponce way of saying Byby.

woodman
17th March 2013, 08:41 AM
Ponce is just 'keepin' it real'. He knows that everyone needs a vacation now and then. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Let there be spaces in your togetherness.----Kahlil Gabran

Dogman
17th March 2013, 08:43 AM
Ponce is just 'keepin' it real'. He knows that everyone needs a vacation now and then. Absence makes the pecker grow harder!
Let there be spaces in your togetherness.----Kahlil Gabran

Fixed it for you!

;D