PDA

View Full Version : America is the last domino (powerful)

Large Sarge
25th March 2013, 06:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x6AvXbpuyA&feature=youtu.be&t=45s

Hatha Sunahara
25th March 2013, 08:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3x6AvXbpuyA&feature=youtu.be&t=45s

Sparky
25th March 2013, 09:33 AM
Very nicely done. As the last domino, the United States makes the biggest bang, but also gets the most warning and preparation time. Let's see how many people heed it.

Publico
25th March 2013, 11:09 AM
Very nicely done. As the last domino, the United States makes the biggest bang, but also gets the most warning and preparation time. Let's see how many people heed it.

Not many is my bet.

Libertarian_Guard
25th March 2013, 01:14 PM
Not many is my bet.

I'll go out on a limb here and say perhaps as many as .05% take some small preparation. The other 99 plus percentage will continue to be played for what they are.

gunDriller
25th March 2013, 01:34 PM
or, America was one of the first domino's.

9-11, for example.

post-9-11 America is a very different country than the one i grew up in.

as far as "Domino's falling", i would say America has already fallen, and very far.

sure, the Zio-talking-heads are talking up Normalcy, but, that's what they're programmed to do.

another way to look at it is, America, the biggest domino, fell in 2001, and the domino's falling now are ripples after the original big splash.

Twisted Titan
25th March 2013, 01:59 PM
i have seen that vid many times but i never knew the story behind it.

i also didnt know that if it was taken out to 29 blocks instead of 13 it would be as tall as the empire state.

almost like the effects of compound interest.

Ponce
25th March 2013, 03:24 PM
I would say that the tiny domino are the prepers and the largest one is the rest of America... what will happen when the bigger domino falls on top of the tiny domino?......... "To be ready is not"... Ponce

V

Uncle Salty
25th March 2013, 04:00 PM
as far as "Domino's falling", i would say America has already fallen, and very far.

The detonation charges have been put in place, but the building has not been pulled just yet.

Still to much food on the shelves, t.v.'s in living rooms, and cars on the road.

Greece has been fucked. We are not quite there...yet.

Serpo
25th March 2013, 04:14 PM
great vid hatha

Sparky
25th March 2013, 05:12 PM
i have seen that vid many times but i never knew the story behind it.

i also didnt know that if it was taken out to 29 blocks instead of 13 it would be as tall as the empire state.

almost like the effects of compound interest.

Ironically, there are 27 countries in the European Union. The U.S. would be the 29th domino. I guess Japan would be #28.

Jewboo
25th March 2013, 08:59 PM
Still to much food on the shelves, t.v.'s in living rooms, and cars on the road.

Greece has been fucked. We are not quite there...yet.

http://i.imgur.com/WZ79UqL.jpg

We're there.

???

vacuum
25th March 2013, 09:09 PM
I think this is precisely correct. We won't be affected till the very end, and when we are, it will be worse than anywhere else. And everyone will probably hate us at that point because they will have already been suffering for a long time.

Horn
25th March 2013, 10:20 PM
I'll put U.S. in the middle, as B.R.I.C. Nation's economies are more stable & pulling ahead this year.

Could be a large gap in there that makes them only slightly touched.

vacuum
25th March 2013, 10:31 PM
I'll put U.S. in the middle, as B.R.I.C. Nation's economies are more stable & pulling ahead this year.

Could be a large gap in there that makes them only slightly touched.

We're the reserve currency, we fall last imo

Horn
25th March 2013, 10:33 PM
We're the reserve currency, we fall last imo

Reserves are the first to go if your boat is sinking.