PDA

View Full Version : Video about my cousin and his trip to Cuba........... V

Ponce
30th March 2013, 07:27 PM
Listen to the bullshit that the FBI is saying about the BIGGGGGGGG investigation......they knew danm well who he was and how he came back to the US. To me this is the same crap that came out with Oswald and the JFK killing......found another article about me and the JFK killing, lucky for me I was in Korea.
================================================== ==

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Ponce-de-Leon-Admitted-Role-in-Cubana-Hijacking-FBI-176892791.html

Found this photo on line about my people taken in 1947.....I am at the center bottom, I am now the last one alive. My cousin is all the way to the left in white........I still remember when this was taken.

http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2008/10/25/309625/bfotogaleria-b-secuestro-del-avion.html

madfranks
30th March 2013, 07:54 PM
Ponce you've lived a pretty interesting life. In comparison, my life is really boring.

Bigjon
30th March 2013, 08:02 PM
Ponce you've lived a pretty interesting life. In comparison, my life is really boring.

I've got you beat on the boring part, a large part of my youth was spent riding a D John Deere at .5 mph pulling a 3-16 bottom plow.

Ponce
30th March 2013, 08:12 PM
One of this days I'll post "almost" all...... many here would say that I am a danm liar about many things that I say and without evidence even I would call myself a liar ahahahahhahah.......... my dad was also involved in a revolution against a dictator by the name of "Machado" and one of the reazons why he left Cuba and got a double tittle at "Giorgia Tech", and then you have my mom that as I posted before was in a prison in Cuba for 2 1/2 years for counter revolucionary activitie against Castro...........one of this days they are coming to take me away jaja.......hahahhahaaha. And like I said before, I was 15 minutes from being shot at "Varadero Beach" by Capt. Alzuguaray.......at the end he was tied to a car by his leggs and given a ride till he was dead............one of this days.....The Congo, Nicaragua, Rodhesia and two more places that I cannot even give out their names now.

So that now I have fun here and in a stand by mode till it happens.

V

Horn
30th March 2013, 08:12 PM
Did you know any of the other guys on the plane?

Ponce
30th March 2013, 09:47 PM
I was already in Cuba for about eight months when he came.......and left when the revolution was over in Jan to join the US army......din't know any of the guys........Castro put my cousin in a mountain jail for a month and then let him out and made him a Lt..............good old days.

V

Ponce
31st March 2013, 09:04 AM
Just found out that one member of our group in "No Name Key" by the name of Steve was a CIA agent or informer, he is now dead.

Horn
31st March 2013, 12:44 PM
Just found out that one member of our group in "No Name Key" by the name of Steve was a CIA agent or informer, he is now dead.

Maybe you should change the sign to "Stop U.S. apartheid support for Israel"

that way they won't misinterpret you as strictly Capitalist.

Ponce
31st March 2013, 01:14 PM
Maybe you should change the sign to "Stop U.S. apartheid support for Israel"

that way they won't misinterpret you as strictly Capitalist.

Hey Horn? I just noticed how many post you have.............grrrrrrrrrrrrr surrender? NEVER.

A "capitalist" can only be a money hungry individual, look for the meaning of that word.

V

Horn
31st March 2013, 03:16 PM
Hey Horn? I just noticed how many post you have.............grrrrrrrrrrrrr surrender?

I still have a minimum 30 years of posting left in me, too.

You're lucky, I'm anything but a Communist.

See we are both on par for the thanked ratio... :)

Ponce
31st March 2013, 08:05 PM
Well, in two days I'll be 73 and I am going to live till I am 132......unless I die first........so that I will always be ahead of you.

V

osoab
5th April 2013, 05:47 PM
bump for moar stories

Horn
6th April 2013, 08:56 AM
bump for moar stories

He's going to live till 132 give time for more.