PDA

View Full Version : IMF Proposes $1.40 a Gallon Gas Tax on US Drivers

Cebu_4_2
1st April 2013, 12:28 PM
The national average for a gallon of gasoline is currently at $3.65. On top of that sky-high price, the International Monetary Fund has now proposed that the U.S. should impose a tax of $1.40 per gallon in order to pay for social programs around the world and help the environment.

Neil Cavuto discussed this proposal with FBN's Charles Payne, who said sometimes you hear things and you just have to ask, "Are you nuts!?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTpo7t4YzD4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTpo7t4YzD4&feature=player_embedded

Ponce
1st April 2013, 07:31 PM
I no longer travel much so that it won't affect me that much......but......I just ordered another 150 gallons of fuel oil for my "Toyo" heather, the price was of $3.98 per gallon.........why did I get it now?, simple..... who knows when the dollar will be worth nothing so that the price for the oil could go to.....what?......$25.00 a gallon?......and .......will it be available tomorrow?.......I still have about 200 gallons in reserve, all this oil will keep me for about 3.5 to 4 years.

Remember......get it today at what ever the price because you might not be able to get it tomorrow at what ever the price..
What good will all that ammo do you if you are sitting in your living room easy chair frozen to death? and you can see what is going with the price of ammo.

Something else, I see weather changes where in some places it will be hotter than hell and in another it will be very cold, this weather pattern will conflict with each other and this will create......big winds, if not hurracaines, and other weird patterns.

V

Spectrism
1st April 2013, 07:40 PM
Send the IMF reps to me and I will give them a sweet piece of tax.

steyr_m
1st April 2013, 08:25 PM
The craziest thing is that it probably will get implemented -- maybe not that much; but it will probably happen.

Hitch
1st April 2013, 11:36 PM
The craziest thing is that it probably will get implemented -- maybe not that much; but it will probably happen.

If they added that much to gas prices, we'd collapse over night. They want us bleeding, so they can feed, but they don't want us dead.

Twisted Titan
2nd April 2013, 04:29 AM
anytime you can take phony money and get long term quality goods thats a dam good day.

anytime you cant take phony money and get Real.Gold and Silver thats a even better day.

Ponce
2nd April 2013, 08:30 AM
Paper money is only a piece of paper with no value.......till you exchange it for something that you can hold and own.

V

mick silver
2nd April 2013, 08:33 AM
just what would this tax do to the cost of food if this did happen

chad
2nd April 2013, 08:35 AM
just what would this tax do to the cost of food if this did happen

you'll starve, per the plan.

mick silver
2nd April 2013, 08:53 AM
bingo chad wins .... like i have said it time to add to your food supply