PDA

View Full Version : 1 in 4 Americans think 0bomber is the anti-christ

midnight rambler
3rd April 2013, 06:50 PM
I'm surprised it's not more, perhaps if the poll question was "Is 0bomber the spawn of Satan?" the number would be higher -

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/apr/02/americans-obama-anti-christ-conspiracy-theories

midnight rambler
3rd April 2013, 06:51 PM
Additionally -

more than a third believe that global warming is a hoax and more than half suspect that a secretive global elite is trying to set up a New World Order

Well fucking DUH.

So I suppose the ratio is roughly 50% sane, and 50% have lost their fucking minds and believe whatever they're told by 'authorities'.

And on another note, apparently David Icke's notions are apparently gaining wider acceptance lol -

4% accepted that "shape-shifting alien reptilian people control our world by taking on human form"

Spectrism
4th April 2013, 04:12 AM
I keep seeing the reported polls as 49% think Odumbo is doing a good job. Not sure I trust that since it comes thru the ministry of truth media... but I do run into many stupid people. These are the people who not only allow but encourage government to violate the laws of liberty in attacking individual rights. Many of them are also on government payroles, food stamps or welfare.

When 47 million Amerikans get money from government for food subsidies, we have a land of useless eaters and hairless monkeys. (HypertigerTM)

The top sucks from the bottom and the bottom is sucking from the top which is bleeding the middle. Soon the bottom will be sucking from the top but it won't be the milking teat they will be sucking from.