PDA

View Full Version : Obama plan for World War 3 - Best documentary film 2013

General of Darkness
3rd April 2013, 08:19 PM
There's some LaRouche audio, just a warning because I know some people don't like him, but this is some scarey stuff because the facts don't lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTeWwPMiqvs

Glass
3rd April 2013, 08:46 PM
yes terrifying nuclear war boogy boogy. I no longer fear a full blown nuclear exchange. I don't believe it's technically possible. I think at best an exchange would be limited, localised and possibly one way.

General of Darkness
3rd April 2013, 09:01 PM
yes terrifying nuclear war boogy boogy. I no longer fear a full blown nuclear exchange. I don't believe it's technically possible. I think at best an exchange would be limited, localised and possibly one way.

Glass you're talking like someone that's rational. Do you think the people with their fingers on the trigger are rational? I believe they're psychopaths and they don't give a shit.

Glass
3rd April 2013, 09:38 PM
I don't think nuclear weapons can be deployed to any location at any time. I believe it has to be in specific locations at specific times. I don't think you would get a detonation without significant planning and precise timing. As a result you might get a couple of detonations in a localised area as the conditions perfected over each target but you would not get a global exchange.

I guess all you need to start a conflict is the one detonation. The follow up or response doesn't have to be immediate. It could be days later when the earth sun timing conditions were again suitable for detonation.

Hatha Sunahara
3rd April 2013, 09:52 PM
This is a Lyndon LaRouche video. Enough said.

Hatha