PDA

View Full Version : all your money could disappear in a second

Large Sarge
4th April 2013, 03:58 PM
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/alert-all-of-the-money-in-your-bank-account-could-disappear-in-a-single-moment

Hitch
4th April 2013, 04:09 PM
People are waking up.

Here's a copy and paste of a comment, from this very article..Powerful comment.

"What would you do if you logged in to your bankaccount someday and it showed that you had a zero balance?"

Someday? Someday? I've been working my a$$ off for a quarter century. Paying my taxes. In 2008 all my belongings went back to the money changers (Bank).
Looking back, it was just an illusion of wealth. It was theirs all along. What have I done? I've spent what little I have on Beans, bullets and band-aids. Oh, by the way, since I know the Feds are reading this, here's my message. Go F your self.

palani
4th April 2013, 04:12 PM
Things that are real do not tend to disappear.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/magic-trick-secret.php

The bloated and power-hungry cabal of professional magicians doesn't want you to know a shocking truth: Magic isn't real.

Those foul bastards propagate an age-old lie in order to fill their coffers with money and neverending scarves. They take advantage of their audience by allowing them a momentary escape from the real world, returning them to the sense of wonder and mystery that they knew as children.

This must be stopped.

Upon infiltrating the highest levels of their corrupt society, I learned the secret methods behind every magic trick from the last hundred years. Then I made my escape, vanishing before their very eyes - but only after explaining to them that I wasn't actually using magic to disappear.

Now I am on the run, surely hounded by an industry that will do anything to keep the secrets in my head from getting out. I wear a black ski mask at all times to hide my face. I carry a symbolic broken magic wand. My velvet cape has a large icon sewn across the back, a red circle with a line through it superimposed over a rabbit being removed from a top hat. They will never find me.

As I write this I am at a Waffle House in Memphis, the one on exit... oh. No, I don't think I'll be sharing the exit number. They could use that to find me. Better to keep this vague.