PDA

View Full Version : Doug Casey "all the banks are bankrupt, cyprus was just the start"

Large Sarge
4th April 2013, 03:59 PM
http://www.caseyresearch.com/cdd/doug-casey-all-banks-are-bankrupt

osoab
4th April 2013, 05:16 PM
I hate reading Doug Casey interviews. You get a better feeling of what he thinks by watching his body language and voice changes. The worst part is most of his interviews are done by his own company/website. That's lame.

I dig Casey. Just loathe reading his interviews.

woodman
5th April 2013, 03:57 AM
I hate reading Doug Casey interviews. You get a better feeling of what he thinks by watching his body language and voice changes. The worst part is most of his interviews are done by his own company/website. That's lame.

I dig Casey. Just loathe reading his interviews.

Yup. Casey is an interesting guy.

palani
5th April 2013, 04:45 AM
"All banks are bankrupt" .... Bankruptcy is a bit of legislation intended to relieve banks of responsibility. Don't you find it funny that people take advantage of this legislation to relieve themselves of that same responsibility? Actually insolvency is the institution established for people when they cannot pay their debts and it is intended to keep them out of jail and performing on their contracts rather than just turning their backs on those same contracts.

People who deal in fiat money are acting as banks. The phrase "All banks are bankrupt" refers to you if this condition applies.

Now let's see 7thtrump twist this around so that you aren't a bank and aren't bankrupt if you don't accept social security.