PDA

View Full Version : My feelings today.........by me........V

Ponce
4th April 2013, 09:59 PM
I really hate going to my little town now days......is so sad, streets are empty with no turists and you can see more and more places closing down, whenever I go to the grocery store (the only one in town) I can see just about every one taking a double look at the prices and then puting the item back on the shelf, every thing looks cleaner and more enticing to the eyes and that tells me that the store is doing very good thanks to the food stamps.

I can feel a very black and heavy mantle falling on us all, a mantle that will last for decades and that every year will be getting heavier and heavier......prepare your kids for what is going to happen and let them know that pretty soon there will no longer those expensives games for their monitors, buy a lot of books and simply put them away because some day they won't hany a choice but to read them.

One of this days the whole world will be against us and it will be against us because we didn't have the courage to stop the government and their criminal acts that are now being committing against the whole world........remember that for every death that we are resposible for we gain 50 new enemies.

I feel really sad today and I can feel the pain of many, the pain of many that all that they want is a healthy family, a roof over their heads and food on their table.........if you are in a city then do the best that you can to get the hell out of there right now for tomorrow it might be to late.

If you have a mobile home you are more than welcome to share my little piece of land (1.6 acres) I can give you water and power........however, the power only for as long as I have city power.

Any way..........I would like to say that I now feel better after writing this but..........I don't.

May "The Force" be with all of us.

old steel
4th April 2013, 10:15 PM
Time to go back to the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audxGqo5AkQ

woodman
5th April 2013, 03:37 AM
Time to go back to the country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audxGqo5AkQ

Great music. I listened to a lot of Canned Heat as a kid.

Hey Ponce. It is hard not to get pessimistic. I agree with your assessment of our making our now and future enemies. I also see the deppression folding down over the little town I live near. I see it in the towns I go and work in. Many people are loosing hope. In a way this is good because it signals an end to the mirage that everyone has been duped by. It will become increasingly obvious to most people that the government is not 'the good guys'.

Ponce
5th April 2013, 09:22 AM
We will be free as long as we do as they say...no hording of PM, food, water...no more than $50.00 in cash...no trading on ammo or firearms.....stay indoors between eight pm and six am.....no more than five people together at any time outside... and so on...........but.........when they say "No more than 10 rolls of tp in any house" that's when the real shit will hit the fan.

V

Sparky
5th April 2013, 10:13 AM
That's a nice offer for people with mobile homes. As things get tough, the ability to be part of a trusted community of family and friends and like-minded folk will become an increasingly important part of a satisfying lifestyle. It would be interesting to see a Ponceville.

Ponce
5th April 2013, 10:42 AM
Is good to be king hahahahahahahahh

V

brosil
5th April 2013, 12:21 PM
Nice offer, Ponce but I have my own place where I'll be surrounded by fat whiny relations. Wait, maybe you should save me a place.