AndreaGail
6th April 2013, 03:28 PM
Two things wrong with this guy
1. he helped the wrong person
2. he was "waiting to go through the body scanner"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ3KGAkkqlI

Cebu_4_2
6th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Fag PIG says the TSA agent was defenseless with her hands in the air... PIGS see things differently than we do, or the cameras do, or anyone else watching it happening.

The lady was walking and had one hand holding something like a napkin and she was assaulting the TSA?

Spectrism
6th April 2013, 05:32 PM
The delusion will become ridiculous.

2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

It will be just like these hero cops saving society-

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljeygb70jS1qfnjjh.jpg

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/attachments/f10/132378d1267203546-after-execution-woman-china-china4.jpg

Hitch
6th April 2013, 06:10 PM
Watch it in slow motion at the end. The cop after he takes her to the ground, he hits her in the head a few times. 1:00 mark. You aren't supposed to do that.

Twisted Titan
7th April 2013, 05:48 AM
They can do whatever the eff they like and the state will protect them and probally give them a promotion

Santa
7th April 2013, 09:20 AM
In my book he's a douche bag who should be pelted with rotten eggs. But here he is being lauded as a hero by the media. Figures.

Hatha Sunahara
7th April 2013, 10:10 AM
I didn't see anywhere that the fat TSA woman was 'defending herself'--nowhere are her hands up. She's aggressively trying to restrain the woman, and failing. So the superhero gets to practice some Krav Maga on her. I studiously avoid airports. Too many disgusting and dangerous characters there.

Hatha

Hitch
7th April 2013, 10:22 AM
I didn't see anywhere that the fat TSA woman was 'defending herself'--nowhere are her hands up. She's aggressively trying to restrain the woman, and failing. So the superhero gets to practice some Krav Maga on her.

This articulates what I saw too. Body slamming and throwing a person to the ground can be fatal. I got slammed hard in academy this way, even landing on a rubber mat I saw stars. Had it been the floor of an airport, my head would be split open.

The woman was trying to not be restrained. That's not aggressive behavior necessarily, but resisting, there's a difference. This situation to me seems like excessive force. I wonder how the courts would rule if the woman got a good lawyer.

I also wonder, if just some bystander did the same thing, how the media would portrait this situation. What if the woman was black too? Might be different then, as well.

Cebu_4_2
7th April 2013, 10:42 AM
I want to see this followed up on, might take months.

muffin
7th April 2013, 11:30 AM
seems like most the comments on the video are of the opinion that the guy is a douchbag. of course, the nooz is putting a positive "hero" spin on it...... *puke*

Cebu_4_2
7th April 2013, 11:59 AM
That fag Hero is just one example of how brainwashing works. I hope that woman sues the life out of him. He was off duty so she can sue him personally, insurance won't cover it so she will eventually get his house and cars... and LIFE.

AndreaGail
7th April 2013, 12:04 PM
If any joe schmoe jumped the security fence at the airport he would have been arrested on the spot

Hitch
7th April 2013, 12:13 PM
That fag Hero is just one example of how brainwashing works. I hope that woman sues the life out of him. He was off duty so she can sue him personally, insurance won't cover it so she will eventually get his house and cars... and LIFE.

Even the good samaritan act isn't going to help this cop.

The media's reaction to all this does show brainwashing. It shows that just passively resisting means it's open season to any sort of aggressive response from the authorities. Scare stuff, wasn't this blatant even just a few years ago.

Hitch
7th April 2013, 12:15 PM
If any joe schmoe jumped the security fence at the airport he would have been arrested on the spot

Or shot on the spot. Then the media article would claim a terrorist attack with the guy's photo on the front page.

vacuum
7th April 2013, 08:25 PM
California police officer

Cebu_4_2
7th April 2013, 08:54 PM
California police officer

Really? I don't look into that.