PDA

View Full Version : Anti-gun hysteria grows fangs, grabs guns, punishes children at play

midnight rambler
9th April 2013, 07:12 AM
http://www.infowars.com/police-confiscate-mans-guns-over-sons-water-pistol-threat/

collector
9th April 2013, 07:58 AM
"The officer that came to my residence saw that all my guns were secured. Pistol Licensing was not interested in my side of the story. They were only interested in what happened with my 10-year-old son in school,” said Mayer."

"A few days later, Mayer received a call from the pistol licensing office informing him that his pistol license had been revoked and that police would visit his home to confiscate his weapons."

Good thing he invited the officer inside his residence and showed him where his $6500 worth of guns were stored, otherwise the police might have actually had to get a court order and a legal search warrant.

Twisted Titan
9th April 2013, 08:30 AM
Patently stupid. “Despite the fact that the boys involved do not even own any of the guns mentioned, when the school principle found out about the conversation he suspended Mayer’s son for two days and filed a police report.”

Uh, did the prinicipal DO ANYTHING about the bullies??? Hell no! Let’s go after those who stand up for themselves instead of lying down like lemmings.

This is why you should NEVER send your kids to gubmint skools. And it is also why we should NEVER, EVER elect another democrat to office…EVER

Ponce
9th April 2013, 08:40 AM
Pretty soon all video games that has anything to do with gun will no longer be allowed.....unless.....is a nice video game like how to fly a drone plane.

V

collector
9th April 2013, 09:14 AM
Pretty soon all video games that has anything to do with gun will no longer be allowed.....unless.....is a nice video game like how to fly a drone plane.

V

or anything sponsored (funded) by the US military/darpa, tsa. etc

Ares
9th April 2013, 11:23 AM
Guess people really need to learn the motto of "DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE!" They are not your friend. They do not serve or protect you. They ensure your compliance into state sponsored submission.