PDA

View Full Version : Lazer Light on ship shooting down plane........ V

Ponce
10th April 2013, 12:00 PM
Sure, a toy plane moving slowly at at the same speed and straight ahead......how about a "real" missile moving at supper speed and made of a more dense material?
========================================

u hold your court when you open up your mailbox and decide to either open your mail or to pass what belongs to others back to the central clearinghouse (aka 'the post office').

Courts of Law are restricted to examining lawful lawful issues. Courts of Chancery are restricted to examining issues of Equity. You will be told that Law and Equity merged in the '50s but that is just an excuse to haul your ashes into a court of Equity where a single Chancellor can dictate his will upon you with impunity.

Just as well really because Law doesn't exist in a fiction and fiction abounds so the only path left is through Equity. Part of the legacy left to us from 1933 and 1965.

http://dailybail.com/home/watch-navy-laser-destroys-drone.html

SWRichmond
10th April 2013, 12:13 PM
"...shoots down drone..."

get it?

Spectrism
10th April 2013, 12:47 PM
The way to overcome lasers is to have mirror surfaces.... highly polished reflection so heat is not absorbed. That laser is reflecting off a mirror without it self-destructing. Over time, yes- the mirrors break down. Missiles of the future - NOW- will all have very shiny surfaces. You heard it here first from the prism of spectrism.

Ponce
10th April 2013, 02:41 PM
Well Spect, I already knew that.......and I even made a small improvemet, the mirrow on the drone, or plane, could with great accuracy reflect the lazer back to the exact point from where is came from.

V

Twisted Titan
10th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Where are those powerful lasers sold?

Im talking the ones that can shine at commercial.aircraft?

I saw a website a while ago but forgot to bookmark it