PDA

View Full Version : On top of the days events

Cebu_4_2
15th April 2013, 08:24 PM
They failed to spray the sky here today. Was a couple stragglers this morning but that was it. The sky IS blue, almost forgot.

Bigjon
15th April 2013, 08:30 PM
They failed to spray the sky here today. Was a couple stragglers this morning but that was it. The sky IS blue, almost forgot.

Seems like on days after a big storm we get a brief respite from the spraying. It is a marvel to see blue sky's. But then usually by the end of the day I see the spray planes spewing the straight line clouds that most sheople never see.

Cebu_4_2
15th April 2013, 08:43 PM
Seems they go from east to west in some effort to hide the sun. Not any in the evenings or night. Last week they cut the sun so much that there were no shadows. Weather channel claims it was a cloudless sunny day.

woodman
16th April 2013, 12:32 AM
Seems they go from east to west in some effort to hide the sun. Not any in the evenings or night. Last week they cut the sun so much that there were no shadows. Weather channel claims it was a cloudless sunny day.
What region you in now, Cebu? You moved from Flint area, didn't you? I'm still in NW Michigan. It's been overcast here forever it seems. Even out here where there are no airports, the skies are filled with chemtrails. Some days not so bad. Other days, pretty bad.

PlatinumBlonde
16th April 2013, 02:53 AM
I was hoping with the sequester these evil b^stards would be grounded..

Cebu_4_2
16th April 2013, 05:56 AM
I was hoping with the sequester these evil b^stards would be grounded..

Not a chance, remember the 3 trillion that went missing from the pentagon on 9-10?