PDA

View Full Version : Bird singing at night?

Cebu_4_2
15th April 2013, 10:01 PM
For the past 3 nights I can hear a bird chirping, singing ALL night long. I think a neighbor put up some recording or something but it being night I obviously cant see anything.
Would there be a reason for this to maybe keep mice or something away? Searching is not finding anything yet and wondered if there is some reason to do this. I don't buy into this being a real bird at all.

ximmy
15th April 2013, 10:19 PM
For the past 3 nights I can hear a bird chirping, singing ALL night long. I think a neighbor put up some recording or something but it being night I obviously cant see anything.
Would there be a reason for this to maybe keep mice or something away? Searching is not finding anything yet and wondered if there is some reason to do this. I don't buy into this being a real bird at all.

It might be a mocking bird, there is one near me. I like it.

Glass
15th April 2013, 10:23 PM
It could be a rocking robin. You live near Jay Bird Street by any chance?

Cebu_4_2
15th April 2013, 10:36 PM
It might be a mocking bird, there is one near me. I like it.

I suppose it could be but not convinced since it just started and repeats the same thing every few minutes. Still can't find anything in regards to repelling rodents.

ximmy
15th April 2013, 10:41 PM
I suppose it could be but not convinced since it just started and repeats the same thing every few minutes. Still can't find anything in regards to repelling rodents.

LOL.. THat's exactly what they do. Enjoy it! I hope it's a mocking bird. ;D

Cebu_4_2
15th April 2013, 10:56 PM
LOL.. THat's exactly what they do. Enjoy it! I hope it's a mocking bird. ;D

Or one of my backwards ass country fuck neighbors.

osoab
16th April 2013, 02:31 AM
Or one of my backwards ass country fuck neighbors.

I think your wife or kid is fucking with you.

PlatinumBlonde
16th April 2013, 02:51 AM
It's probably a toad chirping.

Neuro
16th April 2013, 03:21 AM
After my grandmother died a couple of years ago, a bird came singing at 3 a.m. in the night, just once, my sister told me she had a bird on the balcony acting friendly, we told the stories to each other at the funeral, and we both had the idea that it was our grandmother coming to say good bye and that it was alright...

Spectrism
16th April 2013, 03:53 AM

What are the words to the song? Does it go something like this:

This neighborhood is going to be destroyed, destroyed.
You better get away, far away.
Not much time left, no time.

Or, maybe it is a giant mutant rat pretending to be a bird to lure a cat into range so he can pounce on it.

Plastic
16th April 2013, 04:34 AM
Everything will be just fine, unless of course you hear a gentle tapping at your chamber door.

Celtic Rogue
16th April 2013, 04:38 AM
This could be the culprit!

Click it for larger image.

Plastic
16th April 2013, 04:45 AM
this could be the culprit!

click it for larger image.

lmao!!!

joboo
16th April 2013, 02:20 PM
It's a DHS nano bird droid being remotely controlled from Israel. They're on to you. Toss it a bagel, and see what happens.