PDA

View Full Version : Stunning Video - Missile used in Texas - Closer Look @ Video

General of Darkness
18th April 2013, 06:47 PM
Sure looks like to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IRIpB2jkCRs

Cebu_4_2
18th April 2013, 06:54 PM
i believe.

JohnQPublic
18th April 2013, 07:04 PM
Maybe. It is possible that the explosion occurs, and the flame shot behind the existing smoke, plus the building, then shot out to the left. There is really only one frame where you see the jet of burning gas, and before the screen goes bright, and this is it (I enhanced the contrast a little). The dotted line implies the jet travels behind the thick smoke and the building.

Notice also, that there are two openings (windows?) in the building/structure, ... (Note: They were there before the explosion).

midnight rambler
18th April 2013, 07:04 PM
But for what purpose??

I can see why statist assholes would put smokeless powder in pressure cookers in Boston, but what purpose does laying waste to lil' West, Texas serve?? ???

Norweger
18th April 2013, 07:19 PM
It's to limit the supply of Ammonium Nitrate before the coming chaos. They claimed that Mr.Breivik used this to blow up the government block in Oslo..same with McVeigh. It's laughable to say the least. The modus operandi is clear.. keep every weapon away from the hands of the public. Only the blue helmets are supposed to have things like that in their possession.

I'm sure some talking heads on the boob tube will tell us how dangerous it is in the coming days.

Kinda related.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-08-18/world/35493152_1_ammonium-nitrate-afghan-troops-afghan-forces

Ammonium nitrate fertilizer is being smuggled into Afghanistan for IEDs

Seizures in Afghanistan of ammonium nitrate fertilizer, the main explosive used in Taliban bombs, more than doubled in the first seven months of 2012 compared with the same period last year, U.S. officials said.

Despite that increase, senior U.S. officials said, the number of improvised explosive devices, or IEDs, manufactured with the chemical compound is on pace to surpass the record levels of 2011.

“We are sweeping ammonium nitrate fertilizer off the battlefield at historic rates,” said a senior U.S. official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence. “But the IEDs are going up at historic rates, too, and it is directly related. It is a supply issue.”

The homemade bombs, which are most often planted along roads and footpaths, are a leading killer of U.S. and NATO troops in Afghanistan. The ammonium nitrate used as the explosive component is manufactured at two plants across the border in Pakistan, and officials said the manufacturer has resisted efforts to control the flow into Afghanistan.

vacuum
18th April 2013, 11:31 PM
It's to limit the supply of Ammonium Nitrate before the coming chaos. They claimed that Mr.Breivik used this to blow up the government block in Oslo..same with McVeigh. It's laughable to say the least. The modus operandi is clear.. keep every weapon away from the hands of the public. Only the blue helmets are supposed to have things like that in their possession.

Of all conspiracy theories, this is the one I dislike the most :(

vacuum
21st April 2013, 12:47 AM
Since this is a single frame, I'm pretty suspicious that this might be an artifact of the slow data capture rate of the image sensor. If the pixels are read sequentially from right to left, and the explosion happens in a fraction of a second, then it might be possible that the chip was 75% done with capturing the frame, then the explosion happens and the flash only shows up on the last 25% of that particular frame.

That's what I suspect is happening here.

osoab
21st April 2013, 04:08 AM
Go to about 6:45. Chick says it was a plane. At the very beginning the couple in the car taking the video say it must be a plane, but they are just speculating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=skOJNFSVjRk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=skOJNFSVjRk

Spectrism
21st April 2013, 05:26 AM
OK guys... tell me why anyone would want to shoot a missile into a burning factory that is already completely destroyed.

It is a fire of a potentially explosive factory.

The fire was hot. The vapor point of the mix was there. Alll it needed was a little compression for an explosion. The smoke is a cloud of burned and un-burned fuel. As the heat/ temperature increased, the smoke column grew closer to flash point. Once it did flash with the perfect mix of unburned fuel, fresh are and heat, that combustion caused a significant back pressure on the fire below. The raging fire was at the trigger point for runaway combustion.

You folks don't exhibit any knowledge of fire. A single frame of a flash is NOT evidence of a missile. If it was, we would be seeing missiles every lightning storm. Here is what would be evidence: electronics of the missile, shell casing, avionics.