PDA

View Full Version : So to all my friends and family

zap
26th April 2013, 10:59 PM
So to all you folks here , all my friends and family , I would just like to say thank you for putting up with my whining and complaining.... all of you have helped my keep on going , My god it has been a hard 4 years now and I am still broken I don;t know if I will ever be complete but you know what ,,,,,, I am so thankful that I have had each and every one of you to keep me somewhat stable, God bless all of you I do love you all and again thankyou CAUSE i AMSTILL BROKEN

brosil
27th April 2013, 04:21 AM
I don't know if I've done anything useful but you're welcome. Sometimes, the best use for a person is as an anchor.

madfranks
27th April 2013, 07:25 AM
Just because we're on an internet forum doesn't mean our friendship is any less real. Ever since we lost Nub I've always had a special place for you in my heart. I'm glad you stuck around the last four years, I'm not sure I know many other people who would be that strong. Take care, Zap, and just know that you've got people here who care for you!

ArgenteumTelum
27th April 2013, 08:04 AM
Zap,

One day at a time
One foot in front of the other

Feel the sunshine on your face, listen to the birds, sense the wind, touch a pond...be gentle with yourself.....

Santa
27th April 2013, 08:07 AM
Just because we're on an internet forum doesn't mean our friendship is any less real. Ever since we lost Nub I've always had a special place for you in my heart. I'm glad you stuck around the last four years, I'm not sure I know many other people who would be that strong. Take care, Zap, and just know that you've got people here who care for you!

Well said, madfranks.
Zap, your loss and heartbreak really affected me. My heart goes out to you and your daughter.
I think the human heart has to break at some point, otherwise it atrophies and hardens into a perpetually adolescent and selfish state.

"There's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."

gunDriller
27th April 2013, 08:11 AM
just for you, Susan Boyle, "I Dream a Dream" -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrAJsWvEIc

zap
27th April 2013, 08:12 AM
I have a big headache this am !

Horn
27th April 2013, 08:20 AM
Good morning, sunshine.:)*#*$^^^$

Ponce
27th April 2013, 08:38 AM
You guy have put up with me for FOUR years? holy macro miracles do happen......I know what you mean by putting up with you my dear friend Zap.......but......what are friends for?.......I mean, have been putting up with Agnut now talking to me on the phone just about every day for the past seven or eight years uffffffffff, man oh man can that guy talk hahahahaaahaah, hey Ag give me a call, it takes two to tango LOL.

First post of the day........good morning to one and all.

V

Twisted Titan
27th April 2013, 08:48 AM
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiDmHKvGe4s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

StreetsOfGold
27th April 2013, 10:01 AM
Friends are good but nothing beats being a friend of God

James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

zap
27th April 2013, 10:08 PM
Thanks all I do appreciate you ! and I am mostly embarrassed and ashamed about my conduct last night.

General of Darkness
27th April 2013, 11:10 PM
Thanks all I do appreciate you ! and I am mostly embarrassed and ashamed about my conduct last night.

Oh shut up, you're a punk ass, but that's why I like ya. ;)

Serpo
28th April 2013, 02:47 AM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y214/bookworm1973/ZAP.jpgluv ya

JDRock
28th April 2013, 03:42 PM
Zap, dude was awesome! thanx for keeping his memory fresh with your avatar!

ximmy
28th April 2013, 08:39 PM
So to all you folks here , all my friends and family , I would just like to say thank you for putting up with my whining and complaining.... all of you have helped my keep on going , My god it has been a hard 4 years now and I am still broken I don;t know if I will ever be complete but you know what ,,,,,, I am so thankful that I have had each and every one of you to keep me somewhat stable, God bless all of you I do love you all and again thankyou CAUSE i AMSTILL BROKEN

You will never be the same, but you will be completely healed in a very different way.