PDA

View Full Version : Syrian foreing minister "Israel has declared war"

Large Sarge
5th May 2013, 02:05 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-attacks-are-a-declaration-of-war-says-syrian-deputy-foreign-minister-after-second-strike-in-three-days-8604302.html

Twisted Titan
5th May 2013, 02:27 PM
President Obama insisted that Israel had a right to act. "The Israelis have to guard against the transfer of advanced weaponry to a terrorist organisation like Hezbollah," he said

So when The Power mongers here are transfering their adavanced weaponry (Billion of HP rounds, APC's and Hellfire Drones)

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACT.

Thanks for clearing that up Mr.President

General of Darkness
5th May 2013, 02:39 PM
Israel is a rogue nation fabricated out of thin air, all bet a shit load of money laundering takes place there through the likes of the zionists.

Libertarian_Guard
5th May 2013, 03:18 PM
Clearly I$rael was the aggressor / belligerent nation once again.

They are the most paranoid nation with nukes, and thats scary.

And since WWII they've been the worst neighbor, having invaded or fully occupied every neighboring country multiple times.

Serpo
5th May 2013, 03:21 PM
President Obama insisted that Israel had a right to act. "The Israelis have to guard against the transfer of advanced weaponry to a terrorist organisation like Hezbollah," he said

So when The Power mongers here are transfering their adavanced weaponry (Billion of HP rounds, APC's and Hellfire Drones)

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACT.

Thanks for clearing that up Mr.President

Yes Israel has rights ......nobody else does of course..........

Hermie
5th May 2013, 07:52 PM
Clearly I$rael was the aggressor / belligerent nation once again.

They are the most paranoid nation with nukes, and thats scary.

And since WWII they've been the worst neighbor, having invaded or fully occupied every neighboring country multiple times.

They're not paranoid. They're hateful.

Ponce
6th May 2013, 01:25 PM
To me this only means that most of the world has the right to declare war on the US for selling weapons worldwide.

V

gunDriller
6th May 2013, 02:17 PM
yeah, they declared war in 1935, and never un-declared it.