PDA

View Full Version : deathbed confession "I just made up ADHD"

Large Sarge
17th May 2013, 06:12 AM
The German weekly Der Spiegel quoted in its cover story on 2 February 2012 the US American psychiatrist Leon Eisenberg, born in 1922 as the son of Russian Jewish immigrants, who was the “scientific father of ADHD” and who said at the age of 87, seven months before his death in his last interview: “ADHD is a prime example of a fictitious disease”

http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013-03-27-NEWS-inventor-of-adhd-says-adhd-is-a-fictitious-disease.html

Twisted Titan
17th May 2013, 12:26 PM
Taggv

Shami-Amourae
17th May 2013, 12:30 PM
I've been telling people this for years, but everyone thought I was nuts.
:(

A lot of the traits of ADHD are the traits of an entrepreneur. The State and Oligarchs and to eliminate entrepreneurs from the gene pool.

Serpo
17th May 2013, 12:45 PM
Its too late for a death bed confession buddy.

Neuro
17th May 2013, 01:48 PM
I think a lot of it is actually a personally trait, probably as Shami says these people are likely to become entrepreneurs! However I do think that things like high sugar diets, TV, and a school system and parents that are incapable of caring properly for these children via too lax discipline are detrimental for these children... Drugging them with amphetamines is of course an assault on their personality, you would do far less damage if you hit them with a stick, but that would be unnecessary too.

Serpo
17th May 2013, 01:57 PM
Yes environmental cause and treating with drugs ,how does that help.

gunDriller
17th May 2013, 02:19 PM
maybe just an excuse to get a prescription for Ritalin.

in the 1990's i was asked to give a math lesson to one of the primo animators in SF. he was self-taught, and wanted to round out his training with some classic geometry & calculus.

we got out one of my old textbooks & just did problems together.

BUT - before we started - he asked for a glass of water.

which i got for him. and then he took a Ritalin.

and then the class started.

Performance Drug. plenty of that going around in Silicon Valley.

he said he had ADHD or something like that, but i thought, "Bullshit, you just need Ritalin to do your thing." course i didn't say it cause i wanted to get paid !

Twisted Titan
17th May 2013, 03:58 PM
Its too late for a death bed confession buddy.

It Never ceases to amaze me how many of these vermin magically find religion when they hear Judgement approaching in the distance and the smell of brimestone and cinders.

All of a sudden telling the truth is all that matters.

If i was there i would gleefully show him my trident spear and tell him im going to impale his black heart withand drag him to the Nether World where he will be the ass slave to a Legion of Thorn cocked Demons for enternity.

General of Darkness
17th May 2013, 04:10 PM
http://nowhiteguilt.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/with-jews-you-lose.jpg

Serpo
17th May 2013, 04:31 PM
It Never ceases to amaze me how many of these vermin magically find religion when they hear Judgement approaching in the distance and the smell of brimestone and cinders.

All of a sudden telling the truth is all that matters.

If i was there i would gleefully show him my trident spear and tell him im going to impale his black heart withand drag him to the Nether World where he will be the ass slave to a Legion of Thorn cocked Demons for enternity.

Cool...........

These people sell out there whole lives and then at the end they think they can redeem themselves,hahaha

govcheetos
18th May 2013, 12:36 AM
Quote from article: The Assistant Director of the Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital and Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School received “$1 million in earnings from drug companies between 2000 and 2007”.

Serpo
18th May 2013, 03:59 AM
Quote from article: The Assistant Director of the Pediatric Psychopharmacology Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital and Associate Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School received “$1 million in earnings from drug companies between 2000 and 2007”.

hahahah what insanity and these are the sane ones ...hahaha

Blink
18th May 2013, 08:52 AM
Cool...........

These people sell out there whole lives and then at the end they think they can redeem themselves,hahaha

These people should have reserved for them the highest branches on the tree to hang from. There is no redemption for cowardly evil such as this.........