PDA

View Full Version : Who is the real king of England?

Bigjon
17th May 2013, 01:09 PM
http://www.theworldoftruth.net/HallettReport/No4.html#.UZZ8zz5y3qA

scroll down for video at the link

A Report from the Proxy to the Throne of England

Transcript from THE HALLETT REPORT NO. 4

Historical Crime Solving
Non Fiction

Text from the movie above

Transcript from the Interview on the 26th of July 2012
Lord Chancellor Greg Hallett, Jim Fetzer PhD, Jim Viken

HALLETT REPORT NUMBER 4
A Report from the Proxy to the Throne of England – The Real Deal with Dr Jim Fetzer,
‘The True King of England versus the incumbent Royal Bâtards’ – 26 July 2012.

Dr. Jim Fetzer: Wow, Jim, you wouldn’t believe it! This interview that Greg just gave is astonishing, absolutely fucking astonishing!
Dr. Jim Viken: Every time I talk to him he blows my mind.
Jim Fetzer: I cannot believe it . . .
Jim Viken: Most of the information is so far out it is incredulous to most people.
Jim Fetzer: Well, I am telling you, he explained it so beautifully today. I understand it better than I ever have before. I am telling you . . .
Jim Viken: I will say that everything that he told me that I checked out has turned out to be right.
Lord Chancellor Greg Hallett: Can you guys get on video. Can I see you . . .

Main Interview
Jim Fetzer: I’ll get us on the air. This is Jim Fetzer, your host on ‘The Real Deal’ with my very special guest. Again, you have heard him in the past from New Zealand. Today he is living in Europe, actually in the UK. He has written many books, very controversial, fascinating stuff. Greg Hallett, welcome back to ‘The Real Deal’.
Greg Hallett: Thanks Jim, it’s been a while – it’s been a journey.
Jim Fetzer: I can’t believe that you let mere assassination attempts drive you out of New Zealand.
Greg Hallett: Well, you know, it was the 12th one, and I thought, you know, the 13th is trying to be a bit too lucky.
Jim Fetzer: Yes, yes.

Greg Hallett: The Rugby World Cup was having its Opening Ceremony, so I escaped on that day because all the security was busy and focused inwards on the games and not on people leaving the country, so I literally escaped. I got driven to the airport by somebody who knows what they’re doing and got seen onto the airplane. It was a great relief to leave. There was an enormous amount of pressure on me.
So I left on the 9th of September 2011, which is the opening of the Rugby World Cup, and on the 1st of June 2011 a potential witness for the case, Errol John Hincksman, was murdered, which was interesting, because some friends went to visit him, and they had (I am not sure if I told you this already) but they had half-a-bottle of beer in their hand, and there is a drinking ban in the city, and he lived right next to Myers Park, which is about 200 meters up the hill from the (Auckland City) Town Hall. So they just went on a casual visit, and they were chased by Police Officers on foot for 45 minutes up and down alleyways.
Jim Fetzer: For having a can of beer?
Greg Hallett: Yes; which is like, you know, let’s say a $40 fine. But they were chasing everyone away from the area. Now Errol John Hincksman wasn’t a Methamphetamine user and he was very tidy. And when he was murdered, he was found to have had a Methamphetamine overdose and his place was a mess. So he was killed. Errol John Hincksman was killed.
And he was one of Peter Williams’ tight ten in the heroin trafficking. Errol John Hincksman was one of the ones in charge of collecting heroin debts. So heroin users that owed money would be confronted by Errol John Hincksman. He was about in his early 60s when it happened, when he died.
Jim Fetzer: So he was an enforcer.
Greg Hallett: Yes. He was a tall and skinny guy.
Jim Fetzer: What makes you think he was going to be a witness?
Greg Hallett: I lived just across Myers Park from him, so we were virtually neighbors. We would have been 100 meters door to door. And if he had managed to be a witness on my behalf, it would have been the demise of Peter Williams, and it would have been the demise of the New Zealand Judiciary, that’s been protecting Peter Williams QC, his heroin trafficking, his murders. And Peter Williams has been using paedophilia to control judges, and he had his common law wife Janine/Janey/Heeni Philips doing Scat, which is ritualistic defecation, on judges, lawyers and reporters.
Jim Fetzer: You mean literally? This is not just a form of performance art; this is doing a sexual ritual – a bizarre one.
Greg Hallett: Yes – Sex-Shit – Scat. So with that amount of shame involved, they had total control, so he was allowed to not answer any questions and not present any evidence, and actually have the case heard in my absence. I’ve had 8 murder attempts in New Zealand and I left the country in March 2010, returned in September 2010, and during that time the New Zealand Judiciary had the case against me heard in my absence, with all my evidence suppressed, and no notification to me of the hearing. And the District Court of Auckland, and the High Court of Auckland stopped notifying me by email 4 months either side of the hearing. So I didn’t even know that it had happened.
And when I came back to New Zealand for a month, they saw that I had been noticed enough around town to appear to have been present previously, when I was overseas, so they published the results of the hearing in the paper, which I then appealed, and when I appealed the hearing, Peter Williams had a retired police inspector called Winston West in a full motor cycle suit and a helmet jump on my parked car. My Mercedes had already been blown up, so I was using a loan car – a Honda Civic, which is a very small car, and he ripped the rear vision mirror off the car, and he ripped the wiper blade and wiper blade arm of the car, and this was outside the Auckland High Court in broad daylight.
Jim Fetzer: What in God’s name was he doing?
Greg Hallett: Well, he was working for Peter Williams.
Jim Fetzer: Was this supposed to be some form of intimidation?
Greg Hallett: Yes, I just wanted the right to appeal the case I was not invited to.
Jim Fetzer: So he was telegraphing a message that you’re running some risks, that you’re doing some things they would not want you to do.
Greg Hallett: Yes.
Jim Fetzer: Was Peter Williams the PM at this point?
Greg Hallett: No, he was a Queen’s Council lawyer, and he was the legal Queen of the Mr. Asia heroin trafficking syndicate, which was trafficking heroin rampantly from early 1970 to 1979 when a lot of them got caught, including his own junior lawyer, Karen Soich. But Peter Williams had actually been trafficking heroin since at least the early 1960s, according to Army Intelligence, but I’ve got Intelligence that he was trading heroin from at least 1954, and that was coming from South America inside Philips fluorescent light tubes. And they’d break up the light tubes in a house in Waihi. Then it was about 5 hours drive from Auckland, now it is about one hour and a half. And housewives were breaking them open, getting the powder out, and sending the cartons back to Philips as a measure to supposedly improve their packaging – but really it was a measure of how much heroin had come through.
So the Queen of Holland, I think it was Juliana at the time (1948–80) she was actually involved in heroin trafficking with her husband, Prince Bernhard, who was a very close friend of Prince Philip. It’s interesting that Peter Williams admitted in the High Court of Auckland that he was Prince Philip’s agent in New Zealand. So we’re dealing with Royal Heroin Trafficking (“RHT”).
Jim Fetzer: That’s fairly stunning, isn’t it. I suppose not surprising all things considered, given the CIA is the biggest drug-running operation in the world today.
The British Royal Family is actually a fake – it’s a fraud.
It’s Flat Lie Royal. It’s been an illegitimate non-Royal Family
since at least 1901/1902, but really it’s been an
illegitimate Flat Lie Royal, non-Royal Family since 1852.
Greg Hallett: Yes, and that’s sort of under the umbrella of the American Government. You can’t touch it and they are above the law. So the drug trafficking is done in mass by people who are above the law, which is the Intelligence Agencies, Queen’s Counsels, and the Royal Families. The British Royal Family is actually a fake – it’s a fraud. It’s Flat Lie Royal. It’s been an illegitimate non-Royal Family since at least 1901/1902, but really it’s been an illegitimate Flat Lie Royal, non-Royal Family since 1852.
Jim Fetzer: And is this because of genetic interruptions that it is the wrong gene line, given that it is supposed to be a hereditary monarchy?
Greg Hallett: No, it’s because of this: Queen Victoria had a firstborn son before King Edward VII and that son, whose name is “Marcos Manoel”, he was born in wedlock legitimately, and he is the True King of England, and his descendants are the True King of England – the true Monarchs of England.

The Hidden King of England

thehiddenkingofengland.comJim Fetzer: So
why did they finesse, why did they skip him for the sake of Edward?
[“Finesse”:’ adroit and artful management of a highly sensitive situation – a trick, artifice, or stratagem.]
Greg Hallett: So they could run the British Empire as a Mafia.
Jim Fetzer: Please elaborate on that.
Jim Fetzer: You know, if you’ve a got a legitimate heir, you’d think you’d allow him to ascend to The Crown.
Greg Hallett: Yes, well, that’s what we are trying to do. I have actually been adopted into the True Royal Family. I was adopted in the Summer Solstice of 2010, and again on Leap Day 2012. That is actually on video, in the form of a Knighthood, elevating me to Lord Chancellor of the True Prince of Wales, and it’s on TheWorldOfTruth.net.
So when you go to that website, TheWorldOfTruth.net, you can see the Knighthood and the sword we’re using is the sword of King Dom Ferdinand II who was the most popular King of Portugal. And that sword was given to him by Duke Ernst II of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, who was the premiere Duke of the Saxe-Coburg and Gothas. His younger brother was Prince consort Albert, who married Queen Victoria. So even Duke Ernst II knew that we are the True Royal Family. I used ‘The Royal We’ because I am adopted – and it has it’s advantages.
From memory, the date was 10th of June 1869. The sword was given to us, and then passed down through The Family, and it is one of about 32 Royal Marks – we’ve got more, but we’re presenting about 32, 33 Royal Marks. It’s showing that The Family that I have been adopted into is the True Royal Family.
So I am in England at the moment. I have been here for about 4 months, and I am acting as Proxy, as stand-in for the True Monarch and the True Prince of Wales. We’ve been working on this story now for about 2½ years.
Jim Fetzer: I imagine it would make quite a sensation if revealed to the British Public.
Greg Hallett: Well, that’s what we’re doing. We got one book here – that is a very early edition of it – ‘The Hidden Kind of England’.
Jim Fetzer: “The Hidden Kind of England”, yes. On the photograph of the cover . . .
Greg Hallett: That is Marcos Manoel when he is 16, photographed in the Azores, and he’s actually surrounded in the Menorah position, where he is the center piece in between two triangles, one inverted and one upright (made up of Princesses). He ended up living with his mother, Queen Victoria, on the Isle of Wight from the age of 16 ‘til 21 or 22. And he was literally the Gardener, as in “Chauncey Gardiner”, as in “Boy Chance”, as in Peter Sellers in the movie “Being There”.
Jim Fetzer: Yes.
Greg Hallett: Now, “Being There” is actually a direct parody of Marcos Manoel, and Peter Sellers had inside knowledge. And here is how it went:
Queen Victoria’s youngest daughter was Princess Beatrice. And Princess Beatrice was Queen Victoria’s Secretary. Princess Beatrice was in charge of editing Queen Victoria’s letters and diaries. What they did is, remove any mention of Marcos Manoel, and any mention of his father George, who was Blind Prince George of Cumberland, who became Blind King George V of Hannover. He was married to Queen Victoria on the 18th of September 1833, and Marcos Manoel was born on the 25th of April 1834.
Now Princess Beatrice was married to Prince George of Battenberg; his brother was Prince Louis of Battenberg, whose son was Lord Louis Mountbatten, who was the most prominent non-Royal. He was assassinated in 1979, and that also relates to heroin trafficking.
So Princess Beatrice was editing Queen Victoria’s diaries. She would tell her husband, who would tell his brother, who would tell his son Lord Louis Mountbatten. Now Lord Louis Mountbatten’s father, Prince Louis Battenberg, had an illegitimate child with Lillie Langtry, who was a famous actress. She was also a mistress to King Edward VII. Now Lord Louis Mountbatten also had an illegitimate child with an actress, and that child’s name is Peter Sellers.
Jim Fetzer: Really.
Greg Hallett: Yes. It’s 25 miles from Broadlands, where Lord Louis Mountbatten lived, which is a mansion and about 5,000 acres. And he used to go down to Portsmouth and play the bongos in bands, and get small cameo acting parts, and he had a sexual relationship with Peg Marks.
Peg née Marks had a stillborn boy named ‘Peter’. So Lord Louis conceived a child with her, and that child was called ‘Richard Sellers’, ‘Richard Henry Sellers’, but it was always called Peter, and that’s how you get Peter Sellers. But short for ‘Richard’ is “Dickie”, and Lord Louis Mountbatten became known as “Dickie Mountbatten”. Alright, so Lord Louis Mountbatten gets his nickname ‘Dickie’ from his son ‘Peter’, whose actual name was ‘Richard’. Believe me, that’s easier written down.
Jim Fetzer: I assume Peter Sellers was aware of his lineage?
Greg Hallett: Yeah, Lord Louis Mountbatten used to brief him, and when Princess Beatrice Battenberg briefed her husband’s brother, who briefed his son, which was Lord Louis Mountbatten. So Lord Louis Mountbatten was the nephew of Princess Beatrice, and he would then brief his illegitimate son Peter Sellers.
Peter Sellers, just before he was born, they moved to a very nice apartment overlooking a mile of green and then the sea, overlooking Portsmouth, all the shipping coming in, and over to the Isle of Wight, which is where Queen Victoria lived. So he was always very intrigued by the Isle of Wight and Queen Victoria, and what went on there.
Now, ‘Being There’ was the second-to-last movie that Peter Sellers made, and it was the last movie of his that he got to see. Lord Louis Mountbatten was assassinated on the 27th of August 1979; exactly 12 weeks later ‘Being There’ screened; and almost exactly 7 months later Peter Sellers died of a heart attack. 21 years after the release of ‘Being There’ Princess Margaret died. ‘21’ will become important later on.
Peter Sellers had an affair with Princess Margaret, and you can’t have an affair with a Royal, unless you’ve got strong Royal connections, or Royal Blood, or something close. That’s how it was then. It’s a bit less now with Commoner Kate and Prince William.
Jim Fetzer: She’s impressed me tremendously.
Greg Hallett: Who? Princess Margaret?
Jim Fetzer: No. Kate, Kate Middleton.
Greg Hallett: Really? Oh well. So what Peter Sellers did in the movie ‘Being There’ was do a complete parody of Marcos Manoel living on the Isle of Wight. So much so, and so clear is the parody: he watches a lot of TV in the movie, and all of the TV is pertinent.
He’s even got a basketball team standing there with their numbers on their T-Shirts, and the numbers are the birthday of Marcos Manoel, and the age in which he went to the Isle of Wight to stay with his mother Queen Victoria. So what Peter Sellers left us with was a codification. He was a Freemason; so the rule amongst Freemasons is to hide things in plain sight. And what Peter Sellers did is reveal to us the true story as far as he knew it from Princess Beatrice’s letters – Queen Victoria’s letters, copied by Princess Beatrice, edited by Princess Beatrice, with the good stuff going to Lord Louis Mountbatten and to his son Peter Sellers.
So that’s how we got a Public Mark available to everyone of Queen Victoria’s firstborn son’s existence.
Jim Fetzer: In ‘Being There’.
Greg Hallett: In the movie ‘Being There’, 1979.
Jim Fetzer: Peter’s death was of natural causes, was it?
Greg Hallett: It was a massive heart attack. He had heart attacks before, but he died.
Jim Fetzer: He was one of the most brilliant actors I ever saw.
Greg Hallett: I actually think he acted like a piece of cardboard – so we can disagree on that.
Jim Fetzer: That was part of his schtick, you know, he had his manners, it was so stunning and hilarious.
Greg Hallett: Yes, maybe for his time, but that’s okay, you know. I think that a lot of actors who were related to the Royals – they are advanced, like Sarah Bernhardt, Lillie Langtry, Noel Coward and Peter Sellers. Their careers are all advanced, and they end up with this enormous filmography because they had some relationship with the Royals, and Noel Coward had a relationship with the Royals because he had a homosexual affair with the Duke of Kent, King Edward VIII, and from memory I think it was also King George VI.
Jim Fetzer: Noel Coward had sexual relations with those two!
Greg Hallett: Yes, when the Duke of Kent died – he actually faked his death – but when he actually died, I think it was the 25th of August 1942, he was a cross-dresser and a morphine addict, and Noel Coward had a lot of letters from the Duke of Kent, who was King George VI’s brother, which were essentially love letters, so they had to be extracted (from Noel Coward’s pad in Belgravia, London). And Noel Coward’s career was already heavily promoted, because he was having a sexual affair with a Royal, but his career was even further promoted.
Jim Fetzer: So the Royals were making a difference even in Peter Sellers career?
Greg Hallett: Oh absolutely, absolutely, he had basically carte blanche. He even did skits with Princess Margaret for film and TV.
Jim Fetzer: With Princess Margaret herself, yes.
Greg Hallett: Yes, yes, and Princess Margaret, she had a sexual liaison with two West Indian men at the same time, and that was photographed and it was kept in a Lloyds Bank vault, and that bank vault was raided. Let me see, I will find the exact date on that. And the photos were kept.
Jim Fetzer: So Princess Margaret had a certain enthusiasm for sex.
Greg Hallett: Yes, she did, and she liked sex with black men. So it was on the 11th of September 1971 when a gang robbed the Lloyds Bank in London, and they actually produced photos of Princess Margaret having sex with two West Indian men, and then it was Lord Louis Mountbatten who was asked to come forward, and he brought the bank robbers new identities, new passports, and they were allowed to keep the money, and they were allowed to escape out of England without harassment.
Jim Fetzer: On the condition they returned the photographs and film!?!
Greg Hallett: On the condition they returned those photographs and film, yeah. And there were more photographs of aristocracy that the Police had, which were also in those bank vaults, and the British aristocracy never even came to claim them, ’cause they were all trying to hide the stuff.
Jim Fetzer: Greg, we’ve got to take our first break, this is Jim Fetzer, your host on The Real Deal, with my special guest from the UK, Greg Hallett, we will be right back . . . This is Jim Fetzer, your host on The Real Deal, with my special guest from the UK, Greg Hallett, we’re learning things you never ever thought you’d ever know about the Royals. Greg.
Greg Hallett: So I’ve been working on this book for about 2 ½ years with the True Prince of Wales, helping them with their Family Tree and helping to uncover the meanings of the Royal Marks that’s been handed down to them. And these Royal Marks include the Rings of Queens and the Swords of Kings, photographs of Marcos Manoel, The Hidden King of England, and his Family Tree dated back to Queen Victoria and Blind Prince George of Cumberland. That was the status when they married. Marcos Manoel was legitimate, he was born in wedlock, and then he was hidden.
And there is a history every now and then of hiding Kings and they tend to be buried in what’s called a Siva Lingam, which is a sort of dome with straight sides, not square – round, grave; and I was given the sword of Duke Ernst II, the sword of King Dom Ferdinand II of Portugal on Leap Day 2012, so on the 29th of February 2012, and I was told to sleep with the sword, and then hold it up to the castle in the morning. I’m a late sleeper, so morning for me was midday. So I got up there and
Jim Fetzer: You made it before noon.
Greg Hallett: Yes, I made it before noon (Just). So I went out there (on the extremely large balcony). It was a beautiful day, and I held the sword up to Pena Castle, which is the castle in Sintra in Portugal 20 kilometres northwest of Lisbon. That’s where King Dom Fernando II lived. So that was the 1st of March, and that same day I was elevated in a ceremony with that same sword to Lord Chancellor. And that’s on TheWorldOfTruth.net as well. It’s a video about 10 minutes long.
So that was the 1st of March, I held the sword up to Pena Castle, and on the 11th of March I went on a walk up to the castle, and I found the Siva Lingam. I found the grave of The Hidden King Marcos Manoel. And it had been missing for a 102 years.
Jim Fetzer: Really!
Jim Fetzer: How did it happen; did you just stumble over it?
Greg Hallett: I am very good at getting lost and finding things.
Jim Fetzer: That’s really remarkable!
Greg Hallett: So I photographed it, and then presented it to the True Prince of Wales, and did some analysis on it, and then he brought a Royal Mark which was an etching completed and signed in December 1840 by King Dom Ferdinand II of Portugal. It was a brilliant etching, and it had been missing for about 2 years and they never analysed that Royal Mark.
So they got that Mark, and we analysed it, and there is a central figure in it, and I said: That’s a Blind Man! And Francisco, the True Prince of Wales, Francisco goes: “Argh, how could we not see it!”
You know, so it was Blind Prince George of Cumberland, Blind King George V of Hannover. So then the whole genealogy of Marcos Manoel was actually in this etching, and the etching showed the Siva Lingam. So then we compared the Siva Lingam with the etching, and it was a very good representation. So we had a confirmation from King Dom Ferdinand II of Portugal that this was the place where Marcos Manoel would be buried, this was the Siva Lingam. And the Siva Lingam is a place where you bury Secret Kings and Hidden Kings.
Jim Fetzer: Perfect! So the etching tied it all together, genealogically, historically and even physically.
Greg Hallett: Yes absolutely! And it marks the place. It marks the place and the time, because it was known by December 1840 and Marcos Manoel was actually murdered, he was murdered by his younger brother on the 1st of April 1910 – and his younger brother was King Edward VII. King Edward VII was the King from 1901/1902 to 1910, and after he murdered his brother, he died exactly five weeks later.
Jim Fetzer: Of natural causes?
Greg Hallett: Yes, well he was incredibly fat. King Edward VII was five foot tall and four foot around. He had a four-foot waist – 1.22 meters. So he is always portrayed as, you know, as this tall large figure, but he . . .
Jim Fetzer: He weighed 400 pounds?
Greg Hallett: He was a legal midget. He was just on the border. He was just this round roly-poly man who was incredibly vicious. He was an incredibly distasteful man. So he murdered his older brother, because Kind Edward VII didn’t particularly want to die with his older brother saying ‘I’ve been the King all along.’ So the fake King Edward VII murdered his older brother – the True and Hidden King Marcos Manoel. King Edward VII was illegitimate, and Marcos Manoel was the only legitimate Royal of Queen Victoria’s.
Jim Fetzer: The only, the only!
Greg Hallett: The only! The only one!
Queen Victoria knew there were a lot of machinations going round, so she got in first, conceived a child and married and gave birth to a legitimate Prince, and that legitimised her as a Princess and a Queen. Prince consort Albert was homosexual. Then Queen Victoria married Prince consort Albert bigamously and he actually wore what the gays call a “Prince Albert” which is a chain around your waist and through the foreskin. Your penis is always vertical, but you can’t conceive, right. So Prince consort Albert didn’t conceive any of Queen Victoria’s children. All of Queen Victoria’s children were conceived by Lionel Nathan Rothschild.
Jim Fetzer: Would that device you describe mean that you couldn’t have intercourse?
Greg Hallett: Yes!
Jim Fetzer: Yes!
Greg Hallett: Yes! So Lionel Nathan Rothschild was known as ‘the king of kings’. He financed virtually all of the Monarchies in Europe, and even some in Asia. So he had ‘Breeding Rights’. He had breeding rights with Queen Victoria and conceived all of Queen Victoria’s children, which made them all Bigamously-Born Illegitimate Bâtards. That’s what bastards are called amongst Royalty, they are called Bâtards. So that’s carried on ’til today – the Royal Family of today is all Bâtards, and the term for that is ‘Flat Lie Royal’.
Jim Fetzer: This is just astonishing, Greg. I mean, the whole history is just utterly astonishing.
Greg Hallett: Yes! Now there was a move, this goes actually back to about 1773, I think it was, there was a letter written where Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who was the father of Nathan Mayer Rothschild, he said that the True Royal Family could come back on the Throne 200 years after his death. So we’ve had a fake Royal Family from at least 25th of April 1852 to now, so that the Mafia could usurp the Royal Family, take over and utilize the Royal Family, knowing they’re Illegitimate Bâtards, Bigamously-Born.
So the Mafia essentially became the government under Lord Palmerston, who was Queen Victoria’s Prime Minister, and that is due to end on the 19th of September 2012.
Jim Fetzer: That’s not too far off.
Greg Hallett: No, no it’s not! It’s about 8 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks (55 days from interview, so 7 weeks and 6 days – it’s all 6s and 7s).
Jim Fetzer: So what is going to happen?

Nomoss
18th May 2013, 11:03 PM
Hmm.. don't know what to say about This. But its a good read.

Horn
19th May 2013, 01:07 AM
Getting alot of traction out there in internetlandia, multiple references to it.

Glass
19th May 2013, 08:55 PM
Aussie Mike the true King of England

The man named by historians as the rightful heir to the English throne has a republican's disdain for the big job.
Matthew Benns enjoyed tea with the reluctant monarch.

BUCKINGHAM Palace would be run differently if Australian rice farmer Michael Hastings successfully pursued
his claim to the English throne. "Well, I'd put a keg on for the palace garden parties and some party pies
instead of cucumber sandwiches for a start," he says.

"And I'm thinking of sending Lizzie a bill for 500 years of back rent on the palace, too."
It has been more than 18 months since a team of British historians led by Tony Robinson — Baldrick in the
Blackadder TV series — turned up on the doorstep of his modest weatherboard home in the southern NSW
town of Jerilderie and told the 63-year-old widower he was the real King of England.

Mr Robinson and the team from the BBC, including scholar and historian Michael Jones, were making a
program called Britain's Real Monarch.Dr Jones had discovered strong proof that the 15th-century English
monarch Edward IV was illegitimate, thus throwing into question the legitimacy of all the kings and queens who
followed.

It appeared that the royal line should have extended not through Edward, but through his brother George, Duke
of Clarence, and his heirs.

"They arrived here and filmed my surprise as they put the family tree down on the table," recalls Mr Hastings.
Dr Jones told him he believed Edward IV was the illegitimate son of an archer. "His parents were 200 miles
apart at the time he was supposed to have been conceived," says Mr Hastings. "The crown should have gone
to Edward's brother George, Duke of Clarence, which is our line of the family."

PDF of Article (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104766179/Aussie%20Mike%20the%20true%20King%20of%20England%2 0-%20National%20-%20theage.pdf) - original source The Age

Then there is also this guy:

I, Jeffery Ross Foley CFTP Inventor Historian Public Co Director Banker Legal Research Analyst Holder
of ACVC 247 of 122 Bond Street Ivanhoe Victoria Australia as of 4th March 2004 NOW acknowledged by
custom statute and law current incumbent Lord High Constable and Magistrate of Llawhaden Castle
Pembrokeshire Wales hereditary De Llewhawn Lord High Constable and Magistrate of Wales now Regent
Of Britain By virtue of the Moelmutian Laws codified by King Alfred the Great enshrining the perpetual
Regency of the Principality of Wales over Edinborough Cornwall and London when there is any
interregnum see Mona Antiqua Restaurata 1723 pge 171 By virtue of Royal Charters pertaining to the
Office of Constable Magister of Llawhaden Palace being both Spiritual and Temporal the Governing Head
Ecclesiastical Authority of St David’s British Celtic Cathedral Church of God of the British Isles 46th
Edward 111 1373, 6th Richard 11 8th June 1383, 17th Richard 11 1394, 26th Henry 6th 1448, Memorandum
at Westminster 28th July 1512, Dedimus signed by Henry 8th 6th August 1512 continuity transfer
acknowledged by Adam Houghton, Bishop of St. David’s Cathedral, Chancellor of King Richard the 2nd
upon the decease of Philip Com Constable of Llawhaden 46th Edward 111 1373 to John Fawle Master
Mason Constable of Llawhaden and Helen his wife and heirs male in perpetuity 8th June 1383 inherited by
my father Frederick Wilton Foley who used to hear as a small boy his father Edward Foley descended from
The O’Neills and Muskerry MacCarthy recite in Latin “Constabularius castri nostri De Llewhawn et
magister operum nostrorum” recorded on the ancient Royal Charter granted to John Fawle confirmed by
records of the Melbourne Public Library Australia usurped by Henry the 8th by the Union of Wales Act
27th Hen. 8th 1536 who was proclaimed Supreme Governor of the Church thus breaking the Statute of
Praemunire 16 Richard 11 and having already committed treason by acknowledging the Catholic Church
of Rome a separate foreign ecclesiastical authority taking for himself the authority of Lord High Constable
from his cousin Constable Foley the head of our family Elizabeth 1st his daughter then created

Link to PDF (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104766179/King_of_england_is_aussie_Jul09.pdf) - orig source is Commonwealth of Caledonia Australis

The second one goes on for a bit more. There are no paragraphs or punctuation.

Cebu_4_2
20th May 2013, 02:17 AM
http://media.pegasusnews.com/img/photos/2008/12/16/BK.jpg

Glass
20th August 2013, 11:40 PM
Somebody put me on to this guy.

http://www.greghallett.com/

The Royal Family is illegitemate. I have contended this for quite a time now.

The Abdication of ‘Queen’ Elizabeth II

We are NOW in an Interregnum
The Real Deal with Dr. Jim Fetzer, 14 January 2013.
In HALLETT REPORT NO 6
Lord Chancellor Greg Hallett continues to expose the
Illegitimacy of the incumbent British Monarchy in an interview with Dr. Jim Fetzer.
The proposed changes to the Laws of Succession
is an attempt by the Mafia to maintain their stronghold.
Queen Victoria had a legitimate firstborn son who lived as the British Exilarch in Portugal.
His descendants have a Legitimate and Superior Claim to the Throne of the United Kingdom.

I want to clarify the separation between the True Royal Family and the dark side, all of the scandals that are going on at the moment; and I just want to separate the two because the True Royal Family is very intellectual, high minded, very well researched.
So I am going to talk about Jacintha Saldanha being suicided and the apparent pregnancy of Kate Middleton and her sexual history, and how that parallels with some of our discoveries that were happening concurrently, and how it appears that Queen Elizabeth II has abdicated.
She abdicated in the best way that she could, knowing that her status is not of a True Queen.
Queen Elizabeth II, or the invention of tradition called “Queen Elizabeth II” fails to be the Queen on several counts that have occurred during her lifetime, from her birth, and from her purported lineage going back to 1840.

So the person called Queen Elizabeth II is actually an ‘Invention of Tradition’ carrying a 160-year line of Illegitimate Royals who were brought in concurrently with the British Empire being a Mafia Empire.

What we’ve had is a Mafia Royalty and that was due to last for 200 years from 1812 to 2012. So now it’s the time to bring it out, to show that the Royal Families that we’ve had from 1852 on have been illegitimate.

Video interview at this link (http://www.theworldoftruth.net/HallettReport/No5.html#.UhRZRn_cD0c). Interesting stuff on CHOGM (http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FCommonw ealth_Heads_of_Government_Meeting&ei=MWEUUr6dAaTuiAe_3YCwCA&usg=AFQjCNEZLI1jlFo3AlXTZP5D01-kA3u2oQ&bvm=bv.50952593,d.aGc).

Hypertiger
21st August 2013, 12:50 AM
The hidden king is GOD.

During the war on terror you had two Bavarians on the two oldest visible thrones beginning in 2005.

During the holy roman empire the most powerful circle or ring...was the Bavarian ring.

the one ring to rule them all.

Washington DC is were the Government of the new world order was set up...right now...you are living in it for your whole life up to this point.

It is not coming...it is ending.

inflation is 1 and deflation is zero.

positive and negative

expansion and collapse.

inflation greater than previous inflation to maximum potential followed by inflation less than previous inflation to maximum potential.

power greater than previous power to maximum potential followed by power less than previous power to maximum potential.

spring then summer then fall then winter.

the baby boom spring at the bottom where you cover or plant the seeds of inflation...into the summer of inflation or growth of the crops...to the short point or baby bust fall harvest at the top...into the winter of deflation.

Where you survive on what you stocked up on during the fall harvest of what you grew during the summer.

Shami-Amourae
21st August 2013, 12:52 AM
Our King:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02438/evelyn-rothschild_2438915b.jpg

Glass
21st August 2013, 01:01 AM
HT your a sliver away from going on ignore. Either post something relevant or don't, please.

Shami-Amourae
21st August 2013, 01:06 AM
HT your a sliver away from going on ignore. Either post something relevant or don't, please.

I have no fucking clue what he's talking about in any of his posts.
:confused:

Tumbleweed
21st August 2013, 02:35 AM
I have no fucking clue what he's talking about in any of his posts.
:confused:

I think I do understand a lot of what he says and that goes way back to gim1. He has helped me over the years to see more clearly and understand in a different way the banking system and the world. I've done a lot of reading all my life, thinking and wondering about what I've seen, read and experianced. Maybe that's why I believe I understand a lot of the things he posts. Keep reading, thinking, observing and maybe one day you will see and understand what he's talking about.

Hypertiger
21st August 2013, 02:40 AM
I was aware of your ignorance of me before you were ever aware of me.

Until now.

GOD does not require your knowledge or ignorance to rule you all.

Kings are not the source of power.

They require all the power supplied from all of you to supply them with all the power they have to supply back to you all.

after they take their cut.

You supply 10 dollars to the support the King fund which is more like a tax you have to pay or die....and it makes you poor...and then you cry...and the king decides to give you enough to stop crying...but by the time all the servants are paid to help you.

there is only 1 dollar left...just enough to feed you for a day.

but tomorrow there will be another Dollar if you can come up with another 10 Dollars.

you can see the problem.

How about I get you to produce 1 short ton of grain a year in excess production...and you give it to me...to get this Gold coin...So you can then pay me my rent due which is 1 gold coin because I'm the Lord of the Earth.

The land Lord.

or just the Lord.

but not GOD.

the Lord works in mysterious ways.

GOD does not.

Lies work in mysterious ways

Truth does not.

Kings work in mysterious ways.

GOD does not.

All the money in circulation and everything is owned by the top or master and all the servants and slaves pay the rent...and the cost to pay the rent is hidden in the prices of everything.

GOD does not charge rent to sustain the existence of GOD.

Kings do.

Shami-Amourae
21st August 2013, 02:42 AM
Duck.

Glass
21st August 2013, 02:49 AM
yep sorry HT you are just spamming threads. Im as ahead of the game as you are, Have been for 40 years. We got your message in all the threads that you repeat it in.

while I have never felt the need to advise someone I have them on ignore, consider yourself advised.

Serpo
21st August 2013, 03:14 AM
An overlord

Exists in the hierarchical system

Part of the global elite

We are all part of human race so equal...........it has always been like this and always will be..........there is no king of England unless they say there is and we believe it ,then there is.

They feed of the host.

Isnt the pope the real king of England ...hahaha

Twisted Titan
21st August 2013, 04:35 AM
Like anybody should give a rats ass.

Not one of the inbreds has worked a honest day in their life.

So you are delude yourself if your fair any better

Meet the new boss.....same as the old boss.

Horn
21st August 2013, 06:22 AM
Washington DC is were the Government of the new world order was set up...right now...you are living in it for your whole life up to this point.

It is not coming...it is ending.

I tend to agree with this, though i do alot more thinking then knowing about it. :)

Son-of-Liberty
21st August 2013, 07:10 AM
yep sorry HT you are just spamming threads. Im as ahead of the game as you are, Have been for 40 years. We got your message in all the threads that you repeat it in.

while I have never felt the need to advise someone I have them on ignore, consider yourself advised.

I put hyper on ignore for the same reasons. At this point he sounds like a broken record. Reading his posts are a waste of my time.

If you do disagree with him, good luck getting anywhere with him regardless of the validity of your arguments, he will just come back with the same tired old ramblings you've heard from him a hundred times all ready.

Jewboo
21st August 2013, 09:32 AM
I was aware of your ignorance of me before you were ever aware of me.

Until now.

GOD does not require your knowledge or ignorance to rule you all...

http://th1003.photobucket.com/albums/af151/HPYUNBDAY/Fun%20Random%20Things/th_cat2.jpg

ALL HAIL HT

gunDriller
21st August 2013, 02:27 PM
http://th1003.photobucket.com/albums/af151/HPYUNBDAY/Fun%20Random%20Things/th_cat2.jpg

been a long time since we saw lime-kitty !

HT comes and goes.

Intel had it in some of the P4's, then they got rid of it on Conroe and the Q6600/Q9550 CPU's.

then they brought Hyper Threading back for the Socket 2011 monsters.

Cebu_4_2
21st August 2013, 03:06 PM
been a long time since we saw lime-kitty !

HT comes and goes.

Intel had it in some of the P4's, then they got rid of it on Conroe and the Q6600/Q9550 CPU's.

then they brought Hyper Threading back for the Socket 2011 monsters.

Intel is israel, I'm an AMD kinda guy.