PDA

View Full Version : What Anarchy Isn't

iOWNme
20th May 2013, 04:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMoPBDz5ycA

Ponce
20th May 2013, 04:05 PM
Anarchy does not have big boobs.....and that's all that I know.......danm ignorant Cuban, that's me.

V

Hatha Sunahara
20th May 2013, 09:13 PM
I watched it for about 3 minutes and then listened to the rest without watching. For the reason Ponce brought up. But with me, she was just preaching to the choir.

Hatha

iOWNme
21st May 2013, 05:36 AM
I watched it for about 3 minutes and then listened to the rest without watching. For the reason Ponce brought up. But with me, she was just preaching to the choir.

Hatha

To bad, because 80% of the video is animation. LOL

Statist CRINGE when faced with reason, logic and MORALITY. 3 things that make the legitimacy of the STATE go POOF! And without legitimacy, they are nothing more than a gang of roving CRIMINALS.

VX1
21st May 2013, 06:48 AM
I've never seen a Larken Rose presentation I didn't thoroughly enjoy. It's a taste of sanity in an insane world. Even when really just advertising for his book (a very good book), he has a way of giving more than he takes. Hope he continues his work and people listen.

Statists act all holier-than-thou, with no blood on their hands, while they cheer the government on to commit the atrocities of this world. I can't stand them.

Terry853
21st May 2013, 07:29 AM
She is easy to look at and her message rings true..I will watch some of her vids..

Ponce
21st May 2013, 08:10 AM
I know what you mean Terry, I just to buy Playboy for the articles hahahahahah ....... till my wife just to cut out the articles and gives them to me.....like shed said "I don't want you to get distracted"

V

iOWNme
28th June 2014, 05:38 AM
Bumping for a great animation about Anarchy what it ISNT. A purely Voluntary based arrangement allows for an amazingly complex degree of organization and cooperation, without anyone being coerced to participate.

Every issue brought up by people who want 'government' is addressed here, the contradictions are explained and the logical outcome is brought to the surface.