PDA

View Full Version : Russian video - NO it's not road rage etc, it might give you some faith we need some

General of Darkness
20th May 2013, 06:23 PM
Imagine if everyone did just did ONE act of kindness a day, just ONE. Yes I know I'm a prick, but I have cause to be one, but it's also because I GIVE A SHIT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdzVLx-Os_4&feature=player_embedded

VX1
20th May 2013, 06:39 PM
I understand, GoD. There must be a world like that ouside this matrix of lies. It's tough, but it is important to try to be the change you want.

FreeEnergy
20th May 2013, 10:11 PM
I understand, GoD. There must be a world like that outside this matrix of lies..

Yes there is.

you can change this matrix into whatever you want. starting small.

their babel tower is already falling - as a start, nobody's watching their satanic propaganda "news" channels anymore

Ponce
20th May 2013, 11:26 PM
Like in CA it was raining and I stopped at a red light and this Mexican lady was crossing the street pushing a grocery cart full with junk, I got out and ran to her with one of the mini umbrella that I keep in the car and gave it to her, I ran back to my car and right behind me there was a cops car......"OH shit, I am going to get a ticket for something or other", but the cop only waved at me and smiled.

V