PDA

View Full Version : Lady Finds her lost dong among the rubble and destruction

Twisted Titan
22nd May 2013, 03:28 AM
http://youtu.be/BUc1ZgXiQGs

Twisted Titan
22nd May 2013, 03:34 AM
What I really find interesting is the resolve this woman had to speak matter of factly about the situation.

There wasnt any wailing and waxing Just acceptance and the need to move on.

The Only reason why this made it to the news was she was able to recover her pooch.

The news reporter was only interetsing in recording grief and fear which is confirmed by the leading question to get her to focus on the tragedy.

God Bless that woman cause they sure as hell dont make em like that anymore.

sirgonzo420
22nd May 2013, 05:03 AM
That's great that she found her lost dong.

mamboni
22nd May 2013, 06:09 AM
What I really find interesting is the resolve this woman had to speak matter of factly about the situation.

The Only reason why this made it to the news was she was able to recover her pooch.

The news reporter was only interetsing in recording grief and fear which is confirmed by the leading question to get her to focus on the tragedy.

Yo TT! I thought she lost her 'dong' [sic]?

JohnQPublic
22nd May 2013, 06:48 AM

Not only that, but she had a plan, which she developed many years ago.

I always think of reporters as the idiots that go up to the person who just had three children killed, and ask, "how are you feeling"? This is Freudian journalism.

madfranks
22nd May 2013, 06:52 AM
That's great that she found her lost dong.

I'm glad she found her dong too.

Cebu_4_2
22nd May 2013, 07:07 AM
I thought this was dong positive but it's dog positive... so much for silver.

Ponce
22nd May 2013, 08:22 AM
Who knows, maybe that is her real dong? you can never tell........I am so glad tha the found it.

V

JohnQPublic
22nd May 2013, 09:42 AM
But, if she found her lost dong, is she still a she, or now a he? Was she a he, and maybe endocrinologically still a he, or is she/he a he/she?

Half Sense
22nd May 2013, 10:19 AM
I guess I've become too jaded, but I strongly suspect the dog thing was staged. The reporter happened to spot a black dog in a black hole? The dog was 10 feet away with a clear view of her owner and never made a sound?

madfranks
22nd May 2013, 10:31 AM
Who knows, maybe that is her real dong? you can never tell........I am so glad tha the found it.

V

I, also, am very glad tha the found it too.

Ponce
22nd May 2013, 10:43 AM
Wise ass, hope you loose you DONGGGGGGGGGG.

V

Santa
22nd May 2013, 10:56 AM
I guess I've become too jaded, but I strongly suspect the dog thing was staged. The reporter happened to spot a black dog in a black hole? The dog was 10 feet away with a clear view of her owner and never made a sound?

And here I thought I was jaded. You clearly have an edge on me. The dog appeared to be trapped under twisted rubble and crawled out in a state of ding dong doggy bewilderment.
Is it possible that they have trained crisis actor pets? :o

gunDriller
22nd May 2013, 11:04 AM

when you said, "Dong", i wasn't thinking 'Pooch'.

i was thinking some lady found her vibrator. for some, that would be a reason to celebrate ! :)

just a quirk of the software, can't change the title of a post.

govcheetos
22nd May 2013, 06:07 PM

I still haven't seen the vid, but my father in law told me about it yesterday and I immeadiately called it as staged.

Like some dog is gonna show up right when the cameras are rolling? I'm surprised nobody on here called it sooner.

govcheetos
22nd May 2013, 06:12 PM
OK just watched it.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT! NO WAY THAT WASN'T STAGED!

I"m also disappointed nobody on this site picked up this lady's terrorist leanings with her mention of her Presto brand pressure cooker.

WTF people..... don't go soft on me!

Mouse
22nd May 2013, 06:18 PM
OK just watched it.

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT! NO WAY THAT WASN'T STAGED!

I"m also disappointed nobody on this site picked up this lady's terrorist leanings with her mention of her Presto brand pressure cooker.

WTF people..... don't go soft on me!

These items were noted yesterday when this video was in the other Oklahoma disaster thread......

Oklastation in Devahoma!!!! ack

Ponce
22nd May 2013, 07:44 PM
when you said, "Dong", i wasn't thinking 'Pooch'.

i was thinking some lady found her vibrator. for some, that would be a reason to celebrate ! :)

just a quirk of the software, can't change the title of a post.

I konw, I was expecting for the sound to attrack her to it, like ......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........like at the airport, the bomb that was the girls vibrator ahahahahahahah.

V

Norweger
22nd May 2013, 08:03 PM
Seeing how much news are faked these days it wouldn't surprise me if they planted the dong there for the cameras.

Sparky
22nd May 2013, 09:51 PM

Is it possible that they have trained crisis actor pets? :o

Wait, didn't we see that dog in one of the Sandy Hook videos?

Sparky
22nd May 2013, 09:57 PM

I thought this same thing, TT. I liked it at 1:17, where the reporter tries to goad her into the "Can you even comprehend what happened?" hysteric bewilderment. But the lady deadpans, "I know exactly what happened here." That was beautiful.

Then, at 1:40 she begins struggling to get the dog out, and the two fucking reporters just stand there watching her, until at 1:52 she finally says "Can you help me?" I guess it was more important that they both catch her emotion on camera, rather than assist her.

gunDriller
23rd May 2013, 05:44 AM
Seeing how much news are faked these days it wouldn't surprise me if they planted the dong there for the cameras.

maybe she had a dog that was trained to retrieve her dong.

BrewTech
23rd May 2013, 06:50 AM
I'm assuming one of our photoshop experts here is working hard to make a screenshot from the video fit the title of the thread?

C'mon now! Get to work!

I badly need a laugh today...

gunDriller
23rd May 2013, 07:27 AM
I'm assuming one of our photoshop experts here is working hard to make a screenshot from the video fit the title of the thread?

C'mon now! Get to work!

I badly need a laugh today...

these vibrators are safe from windstorms and tornadoes -

http://images.emedicinehealth.com/images/4453/4453-4472-13819-15428.jpg

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/vibrator.jpg