PDA

View Full Version : Holywood = 21st Century Mind Control and Propaganda

iOWNme
27th May 2013, 08:58 AM
Using MINDLESS Celebrity opinion to further an anti-human agenda. But its funny AND Liberal!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J6PY5vxLU8Y

This video has 666 Thumbs down! LOL

Read the top comment:

"Are they trying to be funny?

Don't they have enough money between them to stop world hunger?
I bet if all the criminal politicians and celebrities got together and decided to spend all their stolen money on water desalination plants the problem would be solved.
Or they could just print more fiat money from the endless printers they have at the Federal Reserve, the secret agent men that put this entire propaganda campaign together could pay for it all..."

VX1
27th May 2013, 09:20 AM
It is uber ridiculous. Gee, why are they trying to go after the money of the poor schmucks who worship this “celebrities”? Why is their target the average American who can barely pay the monthly payment on their car their upside-down on? Didn’t the Federal Reserve give out 16 trillion FRNs after 2008? I’m still waiting to see if all that incomprehensible amount of cash solves these problems first. If "inflation" was the tax of the 20th Century, I guess "give us money so we can solve the problems we caused (with no accountability)" is the tax of the 21st.

Twisted Titan
27th May 2013, 09:25 AM
This actually beyond accurate it you can get the cryptic meaning:

CELEBERATIES ARE ALWAYS FULL OF SHIT.

JohnQPublic
27th May 2013, 11:33 AM
Comments are great. People are waking up.

drafter
27th May 2013, 01:02 PM
These things do nothing more than feed those idiots egos. "Hey look at me, look at me!!" Hasn't a damn thing to do with whatever "problem" they're supposedly trying to "fix".

Personally I've found that "actors" are in most cases the most screwed up and unintelligent individuals you'll ever come across. Remember these people make a living at "faking it". sometimes I think people lose sight of that little fact.

osoab
27th May 2013, 02:44 PM
Come on guys, let's buy a bunch of berkey waterfilters and send them to Africa. :D