PDA

View Full Version : Get Arrested, Have your DNA on file forever.

osoab
3rd June 2013, 08:46 AM
Looks like the statist Supremes are handing out some broad measures.

Supreme Court: DNA swab after arrest is legitimate search (http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/03/justice/supreme-court-dna-tests/index.html)

midnight rambler
3rd June 2013, 09:32 AM
Legitimate if one is a US citizen/corporate slave.

willie pete
3rd June 2013, 09:38 AM
isn't it you're only swabbed after a felony arrest? ....that's been the practice in many places already

gunDriller
3rd June 2013, 10:57 AM
TPTB are so confident in their technologies.

but technologies are so easy to manipulate. a process i have witnessed several times, the outright falsification of technical reports by people with advanced degres - and in several industries ... military industrial, medical, educational - etc.

i say, resist the taking of a DNA sample at all costs, because the people that use the technology (Jews & Shabbas Goyim) left their integrity at the door generations ago.

if you wouldn't trust them with your personal information, or to babysit your child - don't trust them with your DNA.

osoab
3rd June 2013, 10:58 AM
isn't it you're only swabbed after a felony arrest? ....that's been the practice in many places already

I have no issue upon a conviction, but doing it with an arrest, no one has been found guilty.

Your privacy has been compromised indefinitely.

I was wondering if you copyrighted your DNA, would that keep the fuzz from taking it?

madfranks
3rd June 2013, 11:54 AM
I was wondering if you copyrighted your DNA, would that keep the fuzz from taking it?

http://www.onlyonelarrymiller.com/certs/GCC_ENGLISHsm.pdf

willie pete
3rd June 2013, 01:23 PM
I have no issue upon a conviction, but doing it with an arrest, no one has been found guilty.

Your privacy has been compromised indefinitely.

I'd say when they fingerprint and take a photo of you your privacy has been compromised forever also......like the article states; the intention is for felony arrests, I'm not sure they'd swab you for jaywalking....my privacy was compromised a long time ago by way of having to be fingerprinted and photographed for class lll weapons applications and employment licensure, am I for this? Nope, not at all, you have the liberal wing of the SCOTUS to thank

osoab
3rd June 2013, 01:28 PM
I'd say when they fingerprint and take a photo of you your privacy has been compromised forever also......like the article states; the intention is for felony arrests, I'm not sure they'd swab you for jaywalking....my privacy was compromised a long time ago by way of having to be fingerprinted and photographed for class lll weapons applications and employment licensure, am I for this? Nope, not at all, you have the liberal wing of the SCOTUS to thank

The dissenters were Ginsburg, Scalia, Soto-Somthing and the large hag.

Odd choice of dissenters imho.

So lets take, Kokesh as an example. He was arrested for a felony. He got simple citations after spending a week in the gulag.

chad
3rd June 2013, 01:28 PM
this goes right along with healthcare. oh, we swabbed oyu and you have the "whatever gene?" no healthcare for you, give up your guns because you might go crazy, lose your children because of the anger gene, etc.

iOWNme
3rd June 2013, 01:31 PM
Legitimate if one is a US citizen/corporate slave.

There is no form of 'legitimate' slavery.

If a man has 'consented' to be ruled, THEN HE ISNT A SLAVE. If he has not 'consented' to be ruled, then his ruler IS NOT LEGITIMATE.

Besides the hordes of mindless mercanary enforcers (Cops and Military) who actually gives a fuck what 9 change agents have to say about ANYTHING?

Why cant humanity see past this illusion?

palani
3rd June 2013, 03:30 PM
Dang ... Now I'll have to start carrying Q tips and ziplock bags to collect samples with.

You people are reading this all wrong. When you perform a citizens arrest on the alleged coppiceman you are entitled to collect his DNA in your bag.