PDA

View Full Version : Ponce's up till the minute............... V

Ponce
4th June 2013, 06:27 PM
Woke up today with a right blk eye, first time it ever happened......by coinsidence I had a Dr appointment and he told me that it was no bigg, it happens once in a while.......vision still blurry from the test.

Two FBI helicopters landed in the center of town to see about the fire to the post office and the town acted like if it was a Cuban invasion.....that's how small my town is.

Someone owe me some cash so that I also had an appointment with a lawyer......I was sitting there with him when the secretary told him that there was an emergency outside, he excused himself and went out.....while he was talking to me he keep on looking at a folder infront of him so that when he went out I went aroung his desk to see what he was looking at..............it was a complete file on me and what I owned, I simply deposit $50.00 inside the folder and closed the folder...........when he came in and oppened the folder he looked at me and I told him, I don't need anyone spying on me, good day..........and away I went to the sound of my own drums...man oh man, were they loud.

Today we had our first real first day of summer, love it.

V

Ponce
4th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Almost forgot, stopped by the senior thrieft store and got 16 more article of clothing for ten dollar.....they had a sale of 10 hard cover books for one dollar, there were around 200 brand new books, where from? I don't know, so that I choose ten of them......individual prices anywhere from $22.98 to $48.98......I am goind back tomorrow to buy the rest of them.

V

chad
4th June 2013, 07:05 PM
get some bread pans. people will need to know how to cook bread. and they'll need a pan.

MNeagle
4th June 2013, 07:55 PM
People sometimes just wake up with a black eye? Never heard of such nonsense. Why? Was it explained to you?

mick silver
4th June 2013, 07:57 PM
he beat his own ass up sleeping . does that happen when you get old are what . i just have never heard of this before

madfranks
4th June 2013, 08:00 PM
Why did you put $50 in the folder? Was that his fee or something?

Jewboo
4th June 2013, 08:02 PM
People sometimes just wake up with a black eye? Never heard of such nonsense...

http://youtu.be/ZBpj7Ny88HE

:)

Ponce
4th June 2013, 09:11 PM
I did post something and is now gone........anyway, Franks? consultation fee, I didn't want any problems.

NM? it is possible, check out the www as I did.

I do have about 20 bread pans from the dollar store.

V

Neuro
5th June 2013, 05:37 AM
I did post something and is now gone........anyway, Franks? consultation fee, I didn't want any problems.

NM? it is possible, check out the www as I did.

I do have about 20 bread pans from the dollar store.

VThe most pertinent information to Ponce's lawyers legal case, was how much he could fleece from Ponce, perhaps?

Neuro
5th June 2013, 05:41 AM
People sometimes just wake up with a black eye? Never heard of such nonsense. Why? Was it explained to you?
Probably a blood clot or a rupture in one of the blood vessels around the eye... Happens more often when you get older. It's not a biggie compared to it happening in the brain or the heart or any other vital organs...

Ponce
5th June 2013, 09:14 AM
Neuro? you are pretty intelligent......that was the first thing that came to mind, specially when he was the one to make my last will and testament so that he already knew about all my assets but never my full ammount of silver.

And about my eye? that was what I read in the WWW and what the Dr told me.

V

Neuro
5th June 2013, 09:17 AM
Neuro? you are pretty

V
You too! ;)

Neuro
5th June 2013, 09:22 AM
Neuro? That was the first thing that came to mind, specially when he was the one to make my last will and testament so that he already knew about all my assets but never my full ammount of silver.

V
Hmmm... I wonder if that could be the reason why he had the numbers in your file?