PDA

View Full Version : About this and that with a highway road worker.......... by me......... V

Ponce
12th June 2013, 12:33 PM
After 12 years they are finaly resurfing and fixing my road, the main reason is that "some" tourist are coming to see the caves......I was just talking to the Eng ,who is boss of the crew doing the job, and he is going to retired next year...I asked him "How secured is your retirement money, do you think that you will get the full ammount?" ....and he told me
"Well, at one time it was 90% but now is only 65%, who knows what will happen in the future".

We then started to talk about medical and he told me that his dad was in the hospital, 80 years old, and that he could loose his home because of bills........I told him about Land Patent and gave him a copy, as some of you have, as to how to get it.......he was very very happy to know this and he is going to start working on it tonight...............as as said before, starting this year I will stop paying the "Property Tax" because I found a loophole that was left open not ont only by the state but also by the president when he changed the law back in 1933 giving all out property tax to INF and the FED........and like I said before, I will not say what they are because I don't want to show my hand.

As a land patent owner the city, county, state, must follow a special prosedure when taking me to court that if they are not followed they will loose the case in the here and now..........the main one is that they must take me to a court of common law where all previous matters regarding a case is admissible

V

Sandblaster
12th June 2013, 03:16 PM
Ponce, is that the cave with the stalactites and stalagmites? Been there years ago. I thought they closed it. Cool to see though.

Ponce
12th June 2013, 03:25 PM
Still open but only in summer.....I hve sween more turists going by than in the past three years the people in my town must be happy.....went to the towns counsil meeting last monday and the city worker will get a 1.3 cola and the sheriff 12%, they will no longer respond to anything unless there is a dead person, for a burglary and so on they will only give a case number for your insurance company...........don't try to steal from Ponce or the sheriff will be coming.

V

Ponce
12th June 2013, 03:32 PM
Supervisor that I gave a copy about land patent didn't like the job that they did infront of my home so the they are doing it all over again...........Ponce<------influence in the community ahahaahahahahahahah.

V